UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

I'm listening to the Ritz through Spotify since I'm still waiting on delivery of the super deluxe. I'm really liking the Ritz. It brings me back when I was trying to listen to the show that night in the kitchen. We had a 13 inch black and white TV that also had a radio. The DJ at 102.7 WNEW kept talking over the performance at the Ritz. I heard snippets of the show but not the full performance. This is amazing!!! 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Draguns said:

I'm listening to the Ritz through Spotify since I'm still waiting on delivery of the super deluxe. I'm really liking the Ritz. It brings me back when I was trying to listen to the show that night in the kitchen. We had a 13 inch black and white TV that also had a radio. The DJ at 102.7 WNEW kept talking over the performance at the Ritz. I heard snippets of the show but not the full performance. This is amazing!!! 

For bands that want to push premium prices for physical mediums, would be a really nice move to ship those products first before the digital release is available. I feel like I paid a $750 premium for both the super deluxe and deluxe sets and my reward is a penalty that I have to listen to the streaming version because they didn’t ship ahead or had production delays…

The Ritz show is by far the highlight of this release, and I'm just talking about the audio. Izzy sounds particularly good on Estranged, the songs with Shannon Hoon are great, songs like Bad Obsession and Double Talkin' Jive are raw and awesome... there's some good stuff scattered throughout the bonus discs and Vegas show, but the Ritz has a whole other level of energy.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Oh, thanks for the heads up! It's the same way on Spotify. I had no idea there was more live stuff on streaming. Thanks again! 

I figured it out at lunch time my time because I looked at the deluxe version on Apple Music which was what I used to listen to to NR and YCBM and DTJ before Today and then I saw other posters talking about London and Paris and I was confused as to what I was missing but yeah it’s on the new versions of the albums as stand alone albums.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The Ritz show is by far the highlight of this release, and I'm just talking about the audio. Izzy sounds particularly good on Estranged, the songs with Shannon Hoon are great, songs like Bad Obsession and Double Talkin' Jive are raw and awesome... there's some good stuff scattered throughout the bonus discs and Vegas show, but the Ritz has a whole other level of energy.

Well the venue is smaller than the vegas arena and most of the others that we now have live audio for now, and I’m assuming that due to the YCBM filming in the ritz the video and audio was on point.

27 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

What are peoples thoughts about the remastered albums? Other than NR is it worth upgrading the vinyl?

Digitally speaking, the remaster is compressed and so for me I am sticking with both my original masterings as well as the MFSL CD - not sure about vinyl though if it has the same audio fate

• Thanks 1