UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

4 hours ago, EvH said:

Re : November Rain 2022, Steven Wilson has confirmed the below :

https://twitter.com/swremixes/status/1572349924410286081

“The new 2022 version is the same performance as the original but with newly recorded orchestration replacing the sampled sounds used on the original mix".

He mixed the new version .

I’m really exited to get to hear this. The samples in November Rain did not age well and has prevented me to listen to the original version lately. Fingers crossed that it’s good stuff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rendestroi95 said:

was listening to this earlier today

band management didn't care at all, just straight up ripped the radio broadcast. Even the announcer saying the radio tag ("98FM O Dia Live from Rock in Rio 2") :rofl-lol:

Where do you all get to hear the live songs from the super deluxe edition 

1 hour ago, jafeijo said:

I’m really exited to get to hear this. The samples in November Rain did not age well and has prevented me to listen to the original version lately. Fingers crossed that it’s good stuff

I'm excited to hear it too. It's really weird to me it wasn't the first single tbh lol

Actually now that I think about it maybe they are waiting closer til the box set releases to release it as a single.  

Releasing November Rain in November makes more sense lol 

• Like 1

Atleast one show with video footage, more than I expected. But they have footage for hundreds of shows for fucks sake, only releasing 1 is a cop out when you consider that. If Vegas and Wembley came with the video footage too I'd actually spend all that money they're asking.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

Also I'm puzzled AGD is not included. They must really not think very highly of it. I thought it's just as good as any other deep track from UYI, and Slashs solo is kickass. And the 14 Years extended version would have been a definite highlight especially for people who never even heard it. But we get MATTS DRUM SOLO as a bonus track.

They could have just consulted 1 good fans opinion and what would be wanted and make this thing right but no, always something going wrong with this band. Ritz 1991 and a proper live version of Bad Apples are the best things out of this.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

They release Sail Away Sweet Sister live in Paris without SCOM?!?!

I didn’t even notice this yet 😆WTF. 

This is making the patched bonus discs of the standalones even more useless. If they decide on patched bonus live CDs they just should be rare tracks (Coma, The Garden, Locomotive etc) and/or ones frim other shows than Ritz and Vegas. 

1 minute ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I didn’t even notice this yet 😆WTF. 

This is making the patched bonus discs of the standalones even more useless. If they decide on patched bonus live CDs they just should be rare tracks (Coma, The Garden, Locomotive etc) and/or ones frim other shows than Ritz and Vegas. 

Yeah Sail away Sweet Sister is what, 30 seconds long? The same with songs like Mother and Wild Horses which were segues into other songs. 

• Like 1