UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

7 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Thanks for the explanation, I won’t pretend that I understood it though. When I say the bass sounds low, I can’t actually hear Duff.

Fair! I went the technical route. 😂

Otherwise yes, the bass is fairly low in the mix, the drums are quite loud in the mix, and Slash and Izzy do a big botch job of the intro. It's just a messy performance in general. I kind of love it for that - it's definitely the raw 1991 Guns N' Roses.

1 minute ago, Free Bird said:

What's the cheapest option for getting the Ritz blu ray?

Ahoy there, matey!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

What's the cheapest option for getting the Ritz blu ray?

Edit: The cheapest legal option...

Probably about $300 bucks for the CD set

I feel like they tried harder with this but it is still a rip off.  The largest portion of people that would want to buy this stuff are probably in their 40's.. Does anyone in that age group really want all the posters and swag?? Probably not.. I want the Blu Ray most of all but the Vinyls would be cool too at normal prices..

Fair prices are more like this...

$30 each for the Illusions
$30 for each Concert
$20 for a Blu Ray

That is $140 bucks for the media and $360 for the swag.. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

13 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Correct. In order for it to remain in 4k it would need to be on a 4k disc and played at home on a 4k player.

Honestly for the price they could have included the classic BD version + the 4K BD version (or UHD BD).  :)

4K can fit in a BD it just has to be a UHD format. Here's an example of 4K/UHD titles coming up: https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/the-4k-uhd-release-list/4k-uhd-list-01

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I feel like they tried harder with this but it is still a rip off.  The largest portion of people that would want to buy this stuff are probably in their 40's.. Does anyone in that age group really want all the posters and swag?? Probably not.. I want the Blu Ray most of all but the Vinyls would be cool too at normal prices..

$30 for each Concert
$20 for a Blu Ray

It was just announced, it's still at the price to get the "OMG GOTTA GET ME THIS" people to buy it, after those all bought it it will drop to a normal (or normal-er) price that is justifyable for the content.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

The bass seems low in this YCBM, anyone else? I am listening through stock Apple ear buds. 

Not the recording of course but the intro solo sounds like it’s in a different key to normal. This show was before the Illusions were released right? The songs weren’t in their actual final state possibly (I’ve often thought that listening to pre-album release shows).

It is low!

Just now, Asdiz said:

I’m trying to make sense of this - 63 unreleased tracks but not unreleased songs, right? They are live versions of previously released songs?

It's deliberately misleading, it's "unreleased" because those specific live versions have never been officially been released by the band.

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's deliberately misleading, it's "unreleased" because those specific live versions have never been officially been released by the band.

Honestly not a complaint, was genuinely trying to understand. There are no previously unreleased songs, right?

42 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

$30 for each Concert
$20 for a Blu Ray

Exactly right. I don’t wanna any of the fluff. Only thing I’m interested in as a guy in my mid 40’s looking to maybe purchase this, is the audio, video, and probably the book.

I don’t need postcards, ticket replicas or any other shit like that.

4 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

You're excited over breadcrumbs ..... It's totally unreasonable to pay those prices for a '91 blu ray and '92 audio ... It's not that spectacular ... Before the purge we had dozens of shows video and audio that sounded fantastic .... Fuck this band

Depends of the pov. You can get a wiskey in a bar for 15 bucks... or just wait to get home and open your bottle.

The thing is you have to wait if you want to buy it in sale... like i did with LnL (i got the 299 sale). And very odd that the bluray will come alone on a 30 bucks later. But some ppl want this special edition and is valid.

Its unreasonable if you are not a collector or u just didnt save the money yeeeeaaars ago for this... like 10 bucks montly since the afd one. Cmon... it was easy, you know it was coming. I knew.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Depends of the pov. You can get a wiskey in a bar for 15 bucks... or just wait to get home and open your bottle.

The thing is you have to wait if you want to buy it in sale... like i did with LnL (i got the 299 sale). And very odd that the bluray will come alone on a 30 bucks later. But some ppl want this special edition and is valid.

Its unreasonable if you are not a collector or u just didnt save the money yeeeeaaars ago for this... like 10 bucks montly since the afd one. Cmon... it was easy, you know it was coming. I knew.

I'm just sour ... We'd all literally empty our wallets for the material this band sits on ... And now that this release is happening (and this is all that's coming) I have a bad feeling that this is the last UYI era thing they'll release which makes me even more sour