Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

11 Slash records? 

2 solo records.      
2 Snakepit.       
2 VR.                      
4 SMKC

Did I miss something ?                                               

Only 1 Snakepit was in the last 25 years. I’m also referring to his two soundtrack albums.                                 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't know.

You’re most accurate post ever :lol:

Edited by DTV88
Mobile duplication

37 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

Only 1 Snakepit was in the last 25 years. I’m also referring to his two soundtrack albums.                                 

You’re right about the 1st Snakepit of course. Then there was this halloween album, that’s probably one of the two soundtrack albums you mean. What’s the other one? The from his first movie? I don’t know if i’d count that since there’s only one full track on it , Nothing Left To Fear, the rest is just movie scores iirc… 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

You’re right about the 1st Snakepit of course. Then there was this halloween album, that’s probably one of the two soundtrack albums you mean. What’s the other one? The from his first movie? I don’t know if i’d count that since there’s only one full track on it , Nothing Left To Fear, the rest is just movie scores iirc… 

Yeah the Universal Maze one is what I was referring to 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

Yeah the Universal Maze one is what I was referring to 

I never listened to that record in full :lol:

But I remembering there was at least one good track on it, We Belong Dead. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

I never listened to that record in full :lol:

But I remembering there was at least one good track on it, We Belong Dead. 

Yeah, that’s what I love about these guys. They’re always trying new things and releasing a lot of music. Duff in particular. That dude has put out a ton of music outside of Guns. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DTV88 said:

Wow. I must have really done a number on you. Have I been so unkind I need to apologize? 

Btw, it's spelled "your". 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 3

truth be told, some good friend should tell Duff the last good record he made was Neurotic outsiders, last decent he made was Loaded,everything post that was plain shit.

eversince he put that acoustic guitar around his neck, his writing abilities turned to shit.

Much like Jon Bon Jovi instead of being Bon Jovi 1.0, trying to be Bruce Springsteen 2.0

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2024 at 12:15 PM, Frankfurt93 said:

truth be told, some good friend should tell Duff the last good record he made was Neurotic outsiders, last decent he made was Loaded,everything post that was plain shit.

eversince he put that acoustic guitar around his neck, his writing abilities turned to shit.

Much like Jon Bon Jovi instead of being Bon Jovi 1.0, trying to be Bruce Springsteen 2.0

you don't understand his music, you're not a Punk :bitchfight:

Edited by DeNfr
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 6/6/2024 at 5:15 AM, Frankfurt93 said:

Disagree...while Neurotic Outsiders is my favorite album he was part of post Gn'R, Lighthouse is very good, and I guess I'm in the minority, because I also really liked Tenderness. 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2024 at 4:55 PM, GoBucky said:

Disagree...while Neurotic Outsiders is my favorite album he was part of post Gn'R, Lighthouse is very good, and I guess I'm in the minority, because I also really liked Tenderness. 

Agreed, both Lighthouse and Tenderness are excellent albums!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I didn’t see the caption at first, and thought this was some sort of teaser for something new… heart literally skipped a beat. :lol:

Anywhoo, cool footage… they really should consider a live album and/or concert film during this “off” period. 

Edited by GNRRHCP98

It's pretty shocking that people on the Payroll would do Axl a disservice like this. I've mentioned it previously, but the Selects highlighted that there wasn't much cherry picking the archives going on to ensure that the band and Axl were firing on all cylinders, initially just using what ever footage was the most recent til they noticed a lot of criticising comments on the socials etc. I assume Axl isn't involved much in this stuff, but it would be good if there was someone in place that would ensure they were pulling from shows/songs where he was on his game.

• Like 2