The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

19 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

Cut Of The Jib videos are having a domino effect. Thought this was an interesting take on it

https://junkyardrockstories.com/2024/08/new-guns-n-roses-album-in-2025/

It's kinda weird how I'm tired of waiting too. I was fine during the CD era, but now I'm like this guy, who gave up on waiting for another decade or so. 

BTW, I don't think this person understands how off-the-record sources work. :unsure:

Who are these so-called “sources”?

27 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

It's kinda weird how I'm tired of waiting too. I was fine during the CD era, but now I'm like this guy, who gave up on waiting for another decade or so. 

BTW, I don't think this person understands how off-the-record sources work. :unsure:

Who are these so-called “sources”?

I felt like he was sarcastically claiming the guy doesn't actually have any

• Like 1

Personally, once Cut of the Jib and JUNKYARD ROCK STORIES DOT COM start discussing these rumours, I hop on the 100% real train again. I mean, 2025 is all-but-confirmed at this point.

Edited by Zeppelin
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, Zeppelin said:

Personally, once Cut of the Jib and JUNKYARD ROCK STORIES DOT COM start discussing these rumours, I hop on the 100% real train again. I mean, 2025 is all-but-confirmed at this point.

I won't believe it till one of them shows up in a pawn shop discovering a lost guitar

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, timoteo said:

Any talks of a new album are just to get you to buy the next not in this lifetime tour where they play substandard versions of the classics we love in the same exact order each night. 

Correct.

Even funnier numpties in this group still go an support this mediocrity and lie to themselves about how good it is.

Just give us some studio stuff already, enough of the "NITL tour" cash grab train

On 8/30/2024 at 7:21 AM, timoteo said:

Any talks of a new album are just to get you to buy the next not in this lifetime tour where they play substandard versions of the classics we love in the same exact order each night. 

I think that argument of exact same order set lists is dead no? Last time they toured they shook things up a bit, I know I wasn't expecting some of those songs and I was a big "hater" on the setlist on previous tours. They still need to take ISE out from the opener and move things around, but it's unlikely.

As for expecting new music on a new tour, you would need to be delusional to still expect that.

5 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I think that argument of exact same order set lists is dead no? Last time they toured they shook things up a bit, I know I wasn't expecting some of those songs and I was a big "hater" on the setlist on previous tours. They still need to take ISE out from the opener and move things around, but it's unlikely.

As for expecting new music on a new tour, you would need to be delusional to still expect that.

With exception of maybe one or two songs

10 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Last year was surprising with the new set additions, I was pretty impressed. 

• Like 2