The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

4 hours ago, D4NNY said:

At least we knew an album somewhat existed and was being worked on… and only a year later we had Axl on tour in top form. I miss those years :cry:

Exactly...now we know all we're gonna get (if anything at all) is those Chinese leftovers with Slash overdubs and stupid merch...:/

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/4/2023 at 5:39 AM, jamillos said:

2003-2005 was the longest. Nothing happening, nobody knew anything, other than that Bucket left. Three years. 

Well I mean like, there WAS that gig that was supposed to happen in early spring of 2005 at Coyote's in Georgia lol, ya know?  Big black bus outside and stuff?  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Well I mean like, there WAS that gig that was supposed to happen in early spring of 2005 at Coyote's in Georgia lol, ya know?  Big black bus outside and stuff?  :lol:

Hmm, I only remember cancelled Rio. But then, it was two decades ago. 

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2023 at 11:39 AM, jamillos said:

2003-2005 was the longest. Nothing happening, nobody knew anything, other than that Bucket left. Three years. 

Nah, 1993 - 2016 was the longest, 2016 - only a tad less boring. But yeah...Everything post '93 - very boring, maybe not to Backstreet boys standards, but def to GNR standards and their image being 'the most dangerous band in the world'

32 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Yellow brick road to compton was the only song I knew about. But according to this there's more, my god I need those songs

Wasn't Slash on the Easy Str8 Off The Streets album? 

I think he was, but went uncredited....not that you can really hear him.  

10 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Wasn't Slash on the Easy Str8 Off The Streets album? 

I think he was, but went uncredited....not that you can really hear him.  

Not that i'm aware of, cracking album though, If he was I bet it was on the track Creep N Crawl due to the name

Edited by Shacklermyrye

6 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Not that i'm aware of, cracking album though, If he was I bet it was on the track Creep N Crawl due to the name

I've just done a little looking online, and no mention of it so I could well be wrong. Could have sworn I read that somewhere though! 

Yeah love that album, even if it's somewhat 'dated' lyrically at times! 

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I've just done a little looking online, and no mention of it so I could well be wrong. Could have sworn I read that somewhere though! 

Yeah love that album, even if it's somewhat 'dated' lyrically at times! 

Might have something interesting on one of my external HDD's from years back, I seem to recall having ruthless records paperwork that had something to do with GNR on it. Remind me and I will look for it during the week

6 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Might have something interesting on one of my external HDD's from years back, I seem to recall having ruthless records paperwork that had something to do with GNR on it. Remind me and I will look for it during the week

Yeah definitely- sounds intriguing! 

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

https://www.facebook.com/SlashFrance/videos/1305064450111476

Slash and Mike Clink (or Jeff Mol?) in Slash's Snakepit Studios.

Probably another non-GNR related project :) 

I’d absolutely LOVE Mike Clink to be involved with GN’R on a new album, or even another Slash project. That guy got the best sounds out of GN’R in my opinion. He also got the best guitar tones out of Slash too. 

• Like 1