The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

5 minutes ago, Steff_66 said:

Joe Perry said Tyler has couple of new songs in the back pocket, so they could hopefully still do some studio recording.

Yea, read that on the classic rock article. Who knows....they will do something to mark the end....I'm sure. Boxset, new material, a big Aerosmith send off with artist friends and new rockers playing their hits with Steven, Joe and co in thrones watching on...maybe able to do a couple vocally deeper numbers. Who knows...Tyler has been very quiet so far, he must be depressed as fuck after 50 years of doing it to the max, to be taken out by this . . . 🫤

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ollster42 said:

someone please just leak Seven and Berlin :sleeper:

The intro to the music video for Seven leaked years ago, unfortunately, it cuts off before the music starts. Apparently, it was supposed to be the first single in 1999.

You can tell it fits in with the theme of The General and Monsters. I think the child is supposed to be Axl. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, gunsnchalupas said:

The intro to the music video for Seven leaked years ago, unfortunately, it cuts off before the music starts. Apparently, it was supposed to be the first single in 1999.

You can tell it fits in with the theme of The General and Monsters. I think the child is supposed to be Axl. 

lol

4 minutes ago, gunsnchalupas said:

Is he standing on a chair?

maybe they're just short compared to him and it's just relative. I would prefer it if he stood on a chair for every photo with fans though.

9 minutes ago, gunsnchalupas said:

I think that there must be a set of 2-3 stairs where the room starts, and for some reason Axl decided to stand on the top stair, while the women stood on the ground.

Isn't Axl listed at 5'6"? By the property of e-stats, that means he is actually 5'4". He dwarfs those women in that photo. Like he is Shaq or something. They would have to be 4'2" for Axl to not be standing on something. Mathematically, the odds of two regularly proportioned women who are 4'2" to be working at the same restaurant at the same time are likely a billion to one. 

Going into the new album, did Axl choose to stand on a chair (or a step) because he felt good in that moment, maybe because he finished mixing the vocals on a song like Berlin (FKA Oklahama, working titles only)? Or, is it possible that we aren't getting any demos, and he needed that lift to feel better about the situation. 

If I had to guess, he stood on a chair because they finally finished P.R.L. 

Axl said his height was 5' 8.5" (1.74 m) in an interview. Those women are probably just short. If they were both 5 feet tall, it would make a dramatic height difference in photo even though Axl himself is on the shorter side too.

Edited by meadsoap

4 hours ago, gunsnchalupas said:

If he is 5'8.5", that means he is really like 5'4", maybe 5'5"-5'6". Everybody e-stats with their height. 

Look at the proportions in that photo. What are the odds of the following both being true.

Roughly 1/50 working age women are under 4'10". Now consider that if Axl is 5'8" (which he is probably not), those women in that photo have to be about 4'8". https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/compendia/statab/130ed/tables/11s0205.pdf

What are the odds of two women that short working in the same restaurant at the same time?

Then look at the chairs and table. You can generally work out their height since most chairs and tables are at a standardized height. https://www.belfortfurniture.com/p/diningheightguide

Axl does not look 5'8.5" compared to the dining setup int hat room. 

There is absolutely something going on with the photo. My gut tells me it has to do with the new album. Axl doesn't like to communicate with the media because they so often twist around what he says. It was a big reason why the fans wrongly turned on him in the 90s. I could very well see Axl using an invitation to a family dining establishment as an opportunity to leak a photo to us with a secret message relating to the difficulties of recording the CD2 material. We just need to figure out what this means and what Axl is standing on. 

Here is a page I found using google (internet search engine): https://esthebrillante.com/dream-about-standing-on-a-chair/

3. Standing in Solidarity: The act of standing can also symbolize unity and solidarity. Whether a physical demonstration of support or a symbolic representation of shared values and ideals, standing together signifies collective strength, determination, and the power of a united front in the face of challenges.

That makes me think it is possible that Axl could be conveying to us the willingness of Duff and Slash to finish songs like 'Eye On U', but then additional research: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1053231/furniture-leading-exporters-worldwide/#:~:text=In 2022%2C China was the,worth of furniture that year.

In 2022, China was the leading exporter of furniture to the rest of the world, with an export value of approximately 80.7 billion U.S. dollars. Germany, ranking second, exported about 14.1 billion U.S. dollars worth of furniture that year.

To me, this points to Berlin being the next single. It's obvious. Most chairs are made in China (Chinese Democracy sessions), but the second largest export is Germany (Berlin). 

Maybe I am wrong about what he is trying to tell us, but there is no rational reason why he would stand on a chair to take photos with two fans (of Guns N' Roses). Maybe it's just a fun joke, but I think it's something much deeper. This year feels different as far as the release of new material. I'd put my money on it being a sign that we're finally getting Berlin. 

WTF??? I know that women are into height for guys. However, guys into height for other guys. LMAO. :lol: