08/26/23 - Nashville, TN - GEODIS Park

downzy

2 hours ago, Kwam09 said:

Does any one know any good places to park? On site parking is sold out and I'm not sure I'm comfortable walking almost 2 miles alone at night in Nashville lol.

They have spots off site that people rent out all the time and lots of street parking if you get there before doors (I used to live a block from the stadium) 

24 minutes ago, Appetitefordiscussion said:

They have spots off site that people rent out all the time and lots of street parking if you get there before doors (I used to live a block from the stadium) 

How far out would you suggest going and how early?

41 minutes ago, Kwam09 said:

Excuse my ignorance but street parking takes cash?

Not street- street should be free around there, atleast on my street it was. For soccer games there are usually people (maybe business owners?) who rent parking spaces in their lots for cash or Venmo. 

There is also the flea market today which is next door to the stadium so it’s going to be crazy. thinking about just ubering  :( 

good luck! 

Edited by Appetitefordiscussion

8 minutes ago, Appetitefordiscussion said:

From what I can recall, this might be the biggest concert to ever happen in Geodis so far. it was just built a year or two ago and mostly just been soccer games. Hoping the sound rocks! 

I've never been there and honestly didn't know we had a soccer stadium until this show. Hopefully it's similar to Nissan Stadium where there isn't a bad seat

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

I live 30 minutes away and got 4 free tickets.  Now my son has Covid and I can’t go.  Gave them to my nephew.   We had Izzy in 2016 till he bailed last minute.  If he’s there tonight I’ll be pissed!

Sorry for you not getting to go....COVID is still causing problems? Thought we were past it! Yikes..Does Izzy live in Nashville these days? Thought he was traveling wilbury...I mean gypsy?

54 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Sorry for you not getting to go....COVID is still causing problems? Thought we were past it! Yikes..Does Izzy live in Nashville these days? Thought he was traveling wilbury...I mean gypsy?

I’m not sure bout where he lives but in 2016 I saw Steven with them and apparently Izzy was there.  COVID’s not bad but he’s 12 and I hate to leave him alone with it

11 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

I’m not sure bout where he lives but in 2016 I saw Steven with them and apparently Izzy was there.  COVID’s not bad but he’s 12 and I hate to leave him alone with it

Did you see Izzy?

Because that was just a rumour that was never confirmed.  It was first posted by a member here (who had a friend that thought she had seen Izzy). Then Alan Niven said it as fact, but it turned out that he had most likely gotten it from the forums and didn't have first hand knowledge.

Later the rumour was debunked from various sources (e.g. Steven said in a later interview that he hadn't seen Izzy in person since 2008).

• Like 1