All Things UK

janrichmond

1 minute ago, axlsflannel said:

Thought so! I used to do a bit of urbexing back in t'day! 

Me too Sheffield was great for it. You recognize where this was?

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

19 minutes ago, axlsflannel said:

Is it Dyson? I went once about 10 years ago before it was completely trashed! I love Coloquix's work. 

It is yeah lol. Coloquix's stuff was great, it was everywhere in Sheffield. I think I remember seeing some Youtube vids of him being interviewed. I'll have to start watching Hell On Earth again. They were the best UK urbex channel by far

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No lol you should watch it Jan it is fucking hilarious how he’s trying to get sympathy and says all this has made him think about what kind of journalist he is and now he’s changed :lol:

I'll have a look on Twitter, I don't want to see his ugly mug on a big screen :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No lol you should watch it Jan it is fucking hilarious how he’s trying to get sympathy and says all this has made him think about what kind of journalist he is and now he’s changed :lol:

I've just watched it, what a 2 faced wanker he is! Everything he's complaining about, like made-up stories and hurtful comments is precisely how he was about celebrities!

Also, he's spinning it to look like it's just because of the GBNews channel that this is happening. What a load of bollocks! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I've just watched it, what a 2 faced wanker he is! Everything he's complaining about, like made-up stories and hurtful comments is precisely how he was about celebrities!

Also, he's spinning it to look like it's just because of the GBNews channel that this is happening. What a load of bollocks! 

Worst acting I’ve ever seen, he just made me believe even more that everything being said about him is true :lol:

I laughed when he said of course The Guardian have reported on it because The Sun never would have been so petty would they :lol:

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Ok, so... a colonist (Canada) living in the UK for a year now.

Naturally, some observations have been made. 😜

example...

Women 70 + have a demeanor like they're heading down the pub for a punch up.

I'm sure there are few Grans that are the exception, but for the most part... fuckin' watch yourself mate. 🤣

Edited by Zint
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zint said:

Ok, so... a colonist (Canada) living in the UK for a year now.

Naturally, some observations have been made. 😜

example...

Women 70 + have a demeanor like they're heading down the pub for a punch up.

I'm sure there are few Grans that are the exception, but for the most part... fuckin' watch yourself mate. 🤣

This is broadly true, we are lucky that they mostly seem to dislike each other too, as if they were to start roaming the streets in gangs we would all be fucked.

• Haha 4