Katarina's Benzova absence

I really hope Kat gets justice, it's not just about money, she went through mental torture and so much harrasement. 

Kat was always cool with Axl and the other members.

Fernando and whole TB should just stick to take care and clean Axl's house, they are not capable at all to manage any kind of business. 

• Like 1

Just now, IzzysMissy said:

That statement to RS and them filling a suit against her first makes me think they not only knew this was coming but that it would be big time damage. 

that RS piece, imo, only makes them look worse.

forget the “album”.. what an utter shitshow.

Yeah, for sure. The fact that there is already a Rolling Stone article with a pathetic band statement means this was brewing. 

What is all this crazy shit? Fernando really fucked up didn't he? Horrible...

1. Kat is the best photographer they have ever had and she seems really passionate about her work. So fucking up with someone that good is plain stupid.

2. Fernando neglected his task as a manager when it comes to professionalism. And this is not the only time.

3. Fernando just wronged Kat from human to human in so many ways. It's ugly.

4. Beta and maybe others who knew, actually leaned with Fernando and did absolutely nothing? 

I already had strong doubts about TB in general but also about How they run this band. But now I've lost all the respect I've had for them.

• Like 2

That statement to RS and them filling a suit against her first makes me think they not only knew this was coming but that it would be big time damage. 

My thoughts exactly. A new album from this mess couldn't be further from my mind now.

Beyond shameful. Fernando is human garbage.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jamillos said:

If Beta knew about this (how couldn't she have) and Axl finds out (how couldn't he), it will destroy him. Collateral damage: album postponed for 10 years...

On the other hand this might inspire some new lyrics out of him...

• PERHAPS 1

9 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I love how they say they take these allegations seriously just to say in the next sentence that everything isn't true.

This was written by a PR person who likely has no knowledge of what actually happened.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In any case, I certainly hope (and believe) this is the end of Fn'ando the best manager under the sun, the "yes, no, maybe" guy, the asshole present in every band photo in the last ten years... God knows I'm not a resentful type of guy, but he's getting what he deserves. I think he's finished, at least as the "manager". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yeah, for sure. The fact that there is already a Rolling Stone article with a pathetic band statement means this was brewing. 

Id argue it’s worse than pathetic, it’s actively disgusting. They are basically ignoring her claims, trying to paint her as a money grabber AND saying she was treated well. specifically saying she was “paid and treated well” comes off as a giant middle finger to the sexual harassment allegations. It’s gonna get bad

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AxlRQ93 said:

Did GNR really have to say in their statement that she was “treated well”?

It comes off like a really at best insensitive and at worst unwilling to acknowledge any flaw pre #MeToo statement. Just painting her as a money hungry woman. 

Just now, downzy said:

This was written by a PR person who likely has no knowledge of what actually happened.  

Yeah but it is still bad

Just now, AxlRQ93 said:

Id argue it’s worse than pathetic, it’s actively disgusting. They are basically ignoring her claims, trying to paint her as a money grabber AND saying she was treated well. specifically saying she was “paid and treated well” comes off as a giant middle finger to the sexual harassment allegations. It’s gonna get bad

Yup

8 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This week, I just saw Metallica. Although I "only" went to one show, they had a 2- night extravaganza for casual fans and diehards, alike where they played new songs, deep cuts, and hits all dispersed throughout 2 completely different sets (and I still felt completely satisfied with the one show). Each set was concise, flowed well, and sounded really good. They have the "snakepit" section with the best spots for fans who can win in their fan club contests. They put out a map on social media of each city they are in with cool landmarks from their past and local businesses that have cool things to do. They have a pop- up shop with exclusive merch. James can still sing and sounds great without forcing his voice to do things it can't do. GNR can't even claim the affordable ticket argument, because tickets to Metallica were affordable to. 

This week, GNR gets sued because Axl's housekeeper's son (fucking LOL)- turned manager is a sex creep. 

Why did I choose GNR to be the band I am like this with? :wow:

Disgusting. Throw him in the trash

Felt the exact same way ever since seeing them in Amsterdam for the first time this year!

Just now, AxlRQ93 said:

Agreed. A very tone deaf statement on the band's behalf - regardless of what PR person wrote or prepared it.

• Like 1

I feel incredibly bad for Kat but I also feel sorry for the band as now they will have this attention when this is nothing to do with them, the name will sadly be dragged through with this story all because of this gross, pathetic, desperate man.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Benzova also accused Lebeis of once trying to force his way into her hotel room after she rejected his requests to drink wine with him at 6 a.m. In another alleged incident from May 2018, Benzova claimed Lebeis tried to force himself on her and “continued to pressure Benzova to succumb to his sexual demands for 10 minutes — physically touching her, coercing her, continually trying to force himself onto Benzova in a dark alley outside of her house.” 

Jesus christ... this is bad 

Horrible, horrible, horrible and just so disappointing this has gone on in the GnR camp all because Fernando has been given the power to treat their employees how ever he feels like doing. 

I absolutely believe everything Kat is saying and I hope she gets everything she can from this. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Agreed.  Wasn't defending their response. 

But it's a standard boilerplate response usually authored by someone who is paid to do their jobs.  

For sure, it would have been way better if they didn't put that statement out right now :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Agreed. A very tone deaf statement on the band's behalf - regardless of what PR person wrote or prepared it.

All they had to say was to separate the copyright allegations from the others and say like:

”as far as Ms. Bendoza’s claims of sexual harassment are concerned, Guns N’ Roses takes matters pertaining to the treatment of women seriously as many of our members and crew have daughters. We will be investigating this matter internally and seriously and we hope we can come to an amicable settlement with Ms. Bendoza, who provided us many great years of service as an amazing photographer.”

Edited by AxlRQ93
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

'Sorry for the allegations... here's a whole original completely unheard album featuring Izzy Stradlin' is the only trick up their sleeve to sweep this one under the rug

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Horrible, horrible, horrible and just so disappointing this has gone on in the GnR camp all because Fernando has been given the power to treat their employees how ever he feels like doing. 

I absolutely believe everything Kat is saying and I hope she gets everything she can from this. 

She should sue the living shit out of that bastard.

• Like 4