Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? πŸ˜€

I had read that the Appetite For Destruction's album has a VERY controversial album cover and I assumed they meant the Axl, Slash, Duff, Steven skulls smiling on a black cross and I thought,"That's not THAT bad, it's actually kind of cute. πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ˜€Β 

Β 

Turns out, the controversial cover is supposed to be an angel preventing a robot rape and punishing the would be Rapist Robot or maybe the Rapist Robot already raped the Robot Victim as the Robot Victim does look taken advantage of, or it could be the Robot Victim is just passed out like someone who fell asleep on the streets and the Rapist Robot was about to rape the Robot Victim, but was stopped by the angel. Because the Rapist Robot is in front of the Robot Victim, as in trying to approach her and not behind her as in already finished with her. πŸ’‘πŸ€”

I am confused on why Axl THROWS microphones into the crowd instead of hand pick a Fan to hand it to. Matt picked two Fans to give his drum sticks to and handed them hand to hand. Axl should have been like,"I'm going to follow Matt's good idea and give the microphone to the guy in the first row wearing the "Guns N'Roses," Tshirt in the third seat. πŸ˜€ No, Axl chooses to THROW the microphone into the crowd instead. πŸ₯΄

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, DeNfr said:

probably for smashing skulls 'cause it's funnyΒ :bitchfight:

I love the two women bitch slapping each other emoji! 🀣 :bitchfight:

Β 

About Axl throwing microphones into the crowd a MYGNR Forum Poster has an avatar of Axl's 1993 microphone that Axl threw into the crowd and he caught it with dexterity and lightning quick reflexes and shoved it down his pants because he didn't want to get beat up over it. He said he had seen other Fans at other Guns N'Roses Concerts get into fights over Axl's microphone toss into crowds and he didn't want to get beat up over a microphone! πŸ’‘πŸ€” He said it's one of his most prized possessions! πŸ€­πŸ˜€

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

I don't get why Slash, Axl, Duff, and Izzy were allowed to fire Steven from Guns N'Roses.Β  Slash, Axl, Duff, and Izzy were Steven's COWORKERS, not his MANAGERS. Since when do COWORKERS fire other COWORKERS? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ₯΄πŸ€¨

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Karice said:

I don't get why Slash, Axl, Duff, and Izzy were allowed to fire Steven from Guns N'Roses.Β  Slash, Axl, Duff, and Izzy were Steven's COWORKERS, not his MANAGERS. Since when do COWORKERS fire other COWORKERS? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ₯΄πŸ€¨

That's how a band works. They vetoed him out. 4 against 1 is the majority.

They could have done the same with Axl in the 90s but he left the band and kept the name.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sosso said:

That's how a band works. They vetoed him out. 4 against 1 is the majority.

They could have done the same with Axl in the 90s but he left the band and kept the name.

Okay, just seems weird to me that Coworkers can fire other Coworkers. Bands must operate differently then. πŸ€”πŸ’‘

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Okay, just seems weird to me that Coworkers can fire other Coworkers. Bands must operate differently then. πŸ€”πŸ’‘

What was Steven supposed to do? Showing up at rehearsals without anyone inviting him?

26 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I don't like Paradise City.Β 

About Paradise City, I remember Paradise City being the first song that made me realize how dynamic Axl's voice REALLY is. πŸ˜€ I love his desperate wailing at the end, and the first song I heard from Guns N'Roses was Sweet Child Of Mine where he isn't really doing the desperate wailing he does in Paradise City, so I love it. Then I got into Guns N'Roses more and realized that a LOT of Guns N'Roses songs have Axl desperately wailing, so Paradise City didn't seem all that special to me anymore. πŸ€”πŸ’‘ I still love the "Captain America's been torn apart!" Part, that part is phenomenal to me! πŸ˜€

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

What was Steven supposed to do? Showing up at rehearsals without anyone inviting him?

I don't get your question. I'm just saying that Bands must operate differently than most jobs if Band Members can fire other Band Members. Generally the only person who does the firing is the Manager. Coworkers can make bad reports about another Coworker, like,"Hey, Boss, we saw Steven shooting Heroin on the clock." The BossΒ  asks Steven if he was in fact doing Heroin on the clock, Steven confesses, and the Boss fires Steven ."

4 hours ago, Karice said:

About Paradise City, I remember Paradise City being the first song that made me realize how dynamic Axl's voice REALLY is. πŸ˜€ I love his desperate wailing at the end, and the first song I heard from Guns N'Roses was Sweet Child Of Mine where he isn't really doing the desperate wailing he does in Paradise City, so I love it. Then I got into Guns N'Roses more and realized that a LOT of Guns N'Roses songs have Axl desperately wailing, so Paradise City didn't seem all that special to me anymore. πŸ€”πŸ’‘ I still love the "Captain America's been torn apart!" Part, that part is phenomenal to me! πŸ˜€

The verse riff is cool but the chorus is just too boneheaded for my liking.Β 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Towelie said:

The verse riff is cool but the chorus is just too boneheaded for my liking.Β 

About Paradise City, I posted a Poll about Favorite Guns N'Roses songs? " On another Website and I voted for Paradise City roughly 200 times! LMAO! 🀣🀭 I then had the audacity to say,"Paradise City won the Poll, roughly 200 votes!" 🀣🀭 

Β 

A Poster responded something like,"I don't get how Paradise City won the poll vote, and with roughly 200 votes! Paradise City has some of the most insipid lyrics I have ever heard! "Take me down to the Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! I mean seriously and really? My God, just gag me!" πŸ™„πŸ˜’Β 

Β 

I soon admitted that I was the one who stuffed the poll vote for Paradise City roughly 200 times and the Poster replied something like,"I knew something was up when the insipid sounding Paradise City not only won the poll vote, it got roughly 200 votes!" 🀣

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

My local radio station, 102.7 The Beach  has a game called Minute to win it" where the radio hosts ask listeners to answer 5 questions in a minute and get free concert tickets. A couple of days ago the segment was something like,"Rock and roll Guitarists." The question was,"What famous Rock and roll Guitarist played on Michael Jackson's Black Or White song? I immediately thought,"Slash from Guns N'Roses!" The answer was actually Van Halen. 🀭

Edited by Karice

4 hours ago, Karice said:

My local radio station, 102.7 The Beach  has a game called Minute to win it" where the radio hosts ask listeners to answer 5 questions in a minute and get free concert tickets. A couple of days ago the segment was something like,"Rock and roll Guitarists." The question was,"What famous Rock and roll Guitarist played on Michael Jackson's black and white song? I immediately thought,"Slash from Guns N'Roses!" The answer was actually Van Halen. 🀭

That song is called Black or White and I highly doubt Van Halen played a single note on this tune. Slash only played the intro (what Macaulay Culkin is listening to in the music video before he puts on the actual song) but not on the song itself.

He played on Give In To Me from the same album (Dangerous).Β 
Van Halen played on Beat It (Thriller). I don’t know if they collaborated on more MJ tunes.

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

That song is called Black or White and I highly doubt Van Halen played a single note on this tune. Slash only played the intro (what Macaulay Culkin is listening to in the music video before he puts on the actual song) but not on the song itself.

He played on Give In To Me from the same album (Dangerous).Β 
Van Halen played on Beat It (Thriller). I don’t know if they collaborated on more MJ tunes.

See, I had a DEEP feeling that Slash was the one playing on Black Or White(Thanks for the song title correction , πŸ˜€) song, it sounds like Slash'sΒ  handiwork/trademark, πŸ˜€ but the Radio Station accepted the answer as Van Halen. πŸ’‘Β πŸ€” So, doesn't this mean that the listener actually LOST the game and doesn't actually deserve the concert tickets? πŸ€”πŸ’‘

Edited by Karice

I felt uncomfortable in the pit at one of their 2010 concerts. I was a reasonably built athlete at the time, but I have no formal combat training to help me deal with the strength that comes with being a drunk 50 year old who wasted $200 on a babysitter, and at only 5'8", no matter how strong I may have been pound for pound, I hold no illusions about my combat limitations.Β 

2 hours ago, gunsnchalupas said:

I felt uncomfortable in the pit at one of their 2010 concerts. I was a reasonably built athlete at the time, but I have no formal combat training to help me deal with the strength that comes with being a drunk 50 year old who wasted $200 on a babysitter, and at only 5'8", no matter how strong I may have been pound for pound, I hold no illusions about my combat limitations.Β 

I 100 percent believe you. πŸ’‘ A Woman said she went to a Guns N'Roses concert and was between two men who were fighting with each other. They tried to punch each other, but instead they both punched HER by accident, an innocent bystander who was just there to enjoy a Guns N'Roses concert! 😱😳 I remember thinking something like,"IΒ  feel incredibly bad for her, but couldn't she have just moved as soon as the guys were getting hostile with each other? πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ€¨

17 hours ago, gunsnchalupas said:

You were 6'2" yesterdayΒ :lol:

"This is my promise to this message board, and to my wife, I will do better. I strive to avoid falsehoods in my future interactions on this message board, all 6 foot 2 inches of me."

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You were 6'2" yesterdayΒ :lol:

"This is my promise to this message board, and to my wife, I will do better. I strive to avoid falsehoods in my future interactions on this message board, all 6 foot 2 inches of me."

He magically grew 6 inches in 14 years... After already being a fully grown Adult! 😜🀭😏🀣

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

I have to confess that the woman moaning in Rocket Queen makes me feel uncomfortable. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« I find it uneasy, unsettling, disturbing,and creepy.Β  πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« The reasoning behind it makes it even worse (Apparently Axl and Steven's girlfriend decided to have sex and they both decided to record her moaning for Rocket Queen. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« Poor Steven. 😫 It's been reported that she soon ended up regretting the sex/moaning in Rocket Queen. πŸ’‘Guns N'Roses did Rocket Queen live at the Rio in 1988 without the woman moaning and it sounded great, 😍 much better than the one with the woman moaning. πŸ’‘ They should have just done the one without the woman moaning in the first place! πŸ’‘

• Like 1

I am still in awe how different Axl's "real," speaking voice and his "Demonic," singing voice are. 😲 His "real," speaking voice is soothing and calm, and his "Demonic," singing voice is brash and rough sounding.  Crazy Singing Uploader did a clip where Axl says," "Do you know where you are? Do you know where you are Because all I know when I was 17" In his "real," voice  and then said in the "Demonic singing voice," I was in the middle of the fucking jungle baby I was about to die!" Crazy Singing Uploader said something like, "In the actual full video of this clip, a Comment said in Spanish,"If someone went from speaking in Axl's"real," speaking voice to his "Demonic singing voice in real life, I would run!" 🀣🀭

On 7/8/2024 at 12:44 PM, Karice said:

I don't get your question. I'm just saying that Bands must operate differently than most jobs if Band Members can fire other Band Members. Generally the only person who does the firing is the Manager. Coworkers can make bad reports about another Coworker, like,"Hey, Boss, we saw Steven shooting Heroin on the clock." The BossΒ  asks Steven if he was in fact doing Heroin on the clock, Steven confesses, and the Boss fires Steven ."

Hardly. If someone in the office is being problematic and enough people have an issue with them, that person won't last long

3 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Hardly. If someone in the office is being problematic and enough people have an issue with them, that person won't last long

Yes, but COWORKERS wouldn't fire the problematic person, it will be his/her MANAGER /MANAGERS who fires problematic person. πŸ’‘

Edited by Karice