Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? 😀

35 minutes ago, Karice said:

Stay Of Execution is a Club Member. Jan said a Club Member is a LIFETIME privilege, so I'd think that being a Club Member would make you exempt from ever being banned, since it's a lifetime privilege. 💡🤔

See above the @Gordon Comstock post, @janrichmond confirm with she like the Gordon post.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 10:14 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I thought he was banned a couple months ago?

Yes he was banned.

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Stay Of Execution is a Club Member. Jan said a Club Member is a LIFETIME privilege, so I'd think that being a Club Member would make you exempt from ever being banned, since it's a lifetime privilege. 💡🤔

Club members have to stick to the same rules as everyone else, yes it is a lifetime membership unless you reach the 5-warning points limit and at that point, you get banned.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Yes he was banned.

Club members have to stick to the same rules as everyone else, yes it is a lifetime membership unless you reach the 5-warning points limit and at that point, you get banned.

Is there a way you can add a BANNED Banner to all Banned Members? 💡😏🤔, so that Posters will automatically know that said Poster is banned? And are warning points permanent? A Poster on here said that he made a stupid post about five years ago that earned him a warning point that is still active and said he regretted and had remorse over the stupid post like the very next day. Is there a way to reverse warning points, especially if Posters acknowledged the post was stupid and showed remorse and regret? 🤔💡

Edited by Karice

53 minutes ago, Karice said:

Is there a way you can add a BANNED Banner to all Banned Members? 💡😏🤔, so that Posters will automatically know that said Poster is banned? And are warning points permanent? A Poster on here said that he made a stupid post about five years ago that earned him a warning point that is still active and said he regretted and had remorse over the stupid post like the very next day. Is there a way to reverse warning points, especially if Posters acknowledged the post was stupid and showed remorse and regret? 🤔💡

By adding a banned banner it would bring more attention to the banned poster, once someone is banned  the discussion of that person is not allowed as they have no right to reply. 

Warning points are permanent. 

10 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

By adding a banned banner it would bring more attention to the banned poster, once someone is banned  the discussion of that person is not allowed as they have no right to reply. 

Warning points are permanent. 

Okay, got it. I'm still a newish Poster (Only been here for two years and didn't know about the banning or warning system. 💡🤔

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

FYI

Thank you for linking to the Forum Rules list! :hug:I've been a Member for two years here and I didn't even know the Forum Rules list even existed until today! 🤦‍♀️. I wonder why a Club Member and not an Admin made that list however. 🤔 Unless that Club Member was at the time an Admin? 🤔🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

After hearing AFD when I was 13 and thinking it was the most incredible music I'd ever heard, I was shocked to see Axl's "glam" look in parts of the WTTJ video and I was very confused about why the lead singer was dressed in drag.

A Poster on another Website asked something like,"Who is that  red haired girl watching TV in the Guns N'Roses Welcome To The Jungle music video? She's GORGEOUS! 😍 A Poster responded,"Gorgeous red haired GIRL? That's no red haired GIRL, that's Axl Rose, a MAN! 🤭🤣

Edited by Karice

On 7/20/2023 at 7:43 PM, Outofgascar said:

lol. Same.

Appetite started getting popular when I was 12 and it was clear to me that the guy on guitar whose face you can't see was singing It's So Easy on the tape until my much older sibling told me it was Axl. I thought Axl came in just to sing the high parts at the end of the song. :bitchfight:

I could see why you thought SLASH was singing most of It's So Easy, as It's So Easy is REALLY deep voiced and Slash has a VERY deep voice. 😀🤭 Speaking of Slash singing, Slash is credited as a backing Singer on some Guns N'Roses songs and Slash himself said,"I CAN'T sing," so I don get why Slash is credited as a backing Singer if he CAN'T sing. 🤔😵‍💫🤨

10 minutes ago, Karice said:

I could see why you thought SLASH was singing most of It's So Easy, as It's So Easy is REALLY deep voiced and Slash has a VERY deep voice. 😀🤭 Speaking of Slash singing, Slash is credited as a backing Singer on some Guns N'Roses songs and Slash himself said,"I CAN'T sing," so I don get why Slash is credited as a backing Singer if he CAN'T sing. 🤔😵‍💫🤨

He’s credited because it was him on background vocals. On Spaghetti he even shares lead vocals with Axl on one track. It’s not that he can’t sing rather than he doesn’t feel comfortable to sing even if he’s able to hold a note. 
Having said that, I’d agree if someone was saying that Slash hasn’t the best singing voice. 
Watch this:

It’s around the 2:50 mark 

9 hours ago, Ant000 said:

it was me. i did it. all of it. 

Reminds me of a Poster on YouTube who said a Scammer called him and told him they were the police and would arrest him for a warrant unless he paid $500 in iTunes gift card. The Poster responded something like,"Okay, okay, you guys caught me! I Murdered a man 30 years ago and I've been on the run for 30 years! I'm tired of running and am ready for my conscience to be at ease, please arrest and jail me for my crime!" The Scammer responded,"Dude, you're scaring me!" And hung up the phone!" 🤣😉😀