Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? πŸ˜€

I made an April Fools Joke on here about Guns N' Roses having a brand new Album called,"Time For A New Era!" And I claimed I bought it and said something like,"Guns N' Roses new album Time For A New Era is REALLY good and Axl proves he STILL has it even at 62. πŸ˜€ I just bought my copy today same day delivery from Amazon for about $11! πŸ˜€ Walking Down A New MemoryΒ  is the best song from Time For A New Era! , reminiscent of Estranged! πŸ˜€ Posters replied stuff like,"Uh, Karice, Guns N' Roses doesn't have a new album called Time For A New Era!πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« Are you feeling okay, Karice? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« I replied that Time For A New Era! Was an April Fools Joke and Posters replied something like,"You REALLY should be careful about making April Fools Jokes like that because a LOT of people would go searching for Time For A New Era!" And be baffled on why they can't find ANY information on it. πŸ’‘

3 minutes ago, Karice said:

I thought the yellow raincoat was an ERA, not just ONE Concert! 😲

No just that show. It was raining really badly and there were all sorts of problems at that gig. If I remember right both Going Down and Oh My God were alts on the setlist, they were never played of course though.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

No just that show. It was raining really badly and there were all sorts of problems at that gig. If I remember right both Going Down and Oh My God were alts on the setlist, they were never played of course though.

So it REALLY was raining? 😲 I thought Axl just put on the yellow raincoat for a fashion statement! 😲

3 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

Here is the full show, you can see how bad it was with the rainΒ 

My cellphone device just shows a black square. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«Edit. I can now see a video..πŸ˜€ Thank you. πŸ˜€

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

Speaking of rain, I saw a clip where Guns N' Roses sang November Rain on like November 29th and ACTUAL rain happened, the rain went on the electrical equipment and Guns N' Roses said something like,"There's rain on the electrical equipment, we're out of here!" And ended the show early.Β  Fans spoke of the ironic coincidence that rain happened during November Rain on November 29th. πŸ˜€ Some Fans said something like,"Thanks to this lame ass rain, I'm going home! 🀣🀭 Some Fans posted something like,"I don't blame Guns N' Roses for ending THIS show early. Rain on electricalΒ  equipment can be a safety issue. The Riverport Concert Riot was RIDICULOUS, but then leaving early because of wet electrical equipment that's a potential safety issue was a REALLY good reason to leave early. I would have left early too. "πŸ’‘πŸ€”

Edited by Karice

On 10/13/2024 at 11:38 PM, Karice said:

Sometimes I make REALLY GARBAGE Guns N' Roses Threads on MYGNR Forum. 😫 Threads that SEEMED like a REALLY good idea in my head but in reality turned out to be AWFUL ideas . 😫

Bless you Karice, never changeΒ :hug: