Axl recording session in London - UPD.: M. Schenker's UFO tribute album (ft. Axl and Slash) to be released on Sept. 20th

Yeah I agree it sounds pretty processed…either way I’ve listened to it about 39 times in a row and like it…Besides Axl voice, i like his interpretation of the song.

I think Axl is pretty capable of doing a new record…id like to listen to a hard rock song recently recorded but I would bet that he can do something pretty good

17 minutes ago, Barlog said:

Just took a listen and it's terrible and over-processed.

It's over guys. 

I'm at work so only listened to the 2 minute + instrumental intro and 30 seconds of Axl before having to get back to work.

I agree, horribly over processed from what I heard so far/ This is a leak, so maybe it's not final? Almost sounds like AI, it's in that realm, IMO. Gotta listen to the rest though before I form a more solid opinion. 

• Haha 1

I'm not very fond of the processing either, but damn does it feel good to hear the man sing. I wish he could just get over it and record some new songs with GnR. Or at least open the vault and give us what is left. It's just sad that he seems to have lost all ambition to release music fifteen years ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chorrada said:

I'm not very fond of the processing either, but damn does it feel good to hear the man sing. I wish he could just get over it and record some new songs with GnR. Or at least open the vault and give us what is left. It's just sad that he seems to have lost all ambition to release music fifteen years ago.

Between this and rock the rock, Axls new studio vocals still sound good

• Like 2

Old Axl (old in age, not from the past).

Pretty good vocal, you know it is him, I'd love to hear an album with this tone.

I just found that the vocals are way up in the mix. I guess that if they were just a little lower in volume it would be perfect.

Edited by jcjunior86