08/18/23 - Pittsburgh, PA - PNC Park

downzy

20 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

What’s wrong with the sound?

I screen recorded it at 4am with a husband sleeping next to me so i couldn't really have volume on. It's from a live stream so it's shit anyway. Just put your volume up, cause I couldn't but wanted to save it just in case. 

Edited by VampireSoul

It seems Perhaps replaces Pretty Tied Up? They haven't played it yet.

Shame, if that's the case. Perhaps could be played instead of Reckless or Anything Goes. Of course it would be better if it replaced Hard Skool, but it's not going to happen since HS is still a "new" song.

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Shame, if that's the case. Perhaps could be played instead of Reckless or Anything Goes. Of course it would be better if it replaced Hard Skool, but it's not going to happen since HS is still a "new" song.

Sad if this stays consistent. Was looking forward to hear both when I saw them this tour. What a weird song to replace.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, diablo9333 said:

Yeah, that's what I thought. We can't have the band playing two new songs in the set on a single night, can we? We'd all lose our minds. 

this year tour started with 5 "new songs" on set (Bad Obsession, PTU, Down on the Farm, TV Eye and Anything Goes). Sonwe can expect everything 

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Uh no, replace it with a new song or heaven forbid a cover that gets little response from the crowd, not an actual old school GNR song

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No, Wichita has to go.

• Like 1