Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

2 minutes ago, gnrjanus said:

Wow. Great fucking efford. A video very tight. Nice work producers etc. 

General coming. 

Merch. 

This is all we wanted. Thank you. Now keep it going and dont waste momentum 

I linked the Reddit thread in the unofficial media thread ! Hubs was on Reddit past  midnight and woke me. He’s so romantic❤️

Edited by IzzysMissy

7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I might be wrong, but I think the Hard Skool 7" was up for a couple days before they added the CD and Cassette versions?

Not only that, but both appear to still be there while the CD is not. So perhaps* a limited run CD could come? I dunno. All I know is I want one and they can have my money. I'll even buy from the US store and ship it to the UK if I have to.

* We can't use that word seriously without it looking like we're taking the piss now, can we? 😂

3 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

The Vinyl is tempting but I'm gonna hold out & see if they do a CD release. Great effort overall, video was really well done. I really wish they would follow this up with an album release but I'm just happy they're doing something lol.

Honestly getting The General is almost like getting an album 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

seeing as the general is completed it lends more creedence to the fact that them soundcheck clips last year may have been the general 

and quite awesome this will be the first track in however long that we havent actually heard leak yet

4 minutes ago, The Matinator said:

The Vinyl is tempting but I'm gonna hold out & see if they do a CD release. Great effort overall, video was really well done. I really wish they would follow this up with an album release but I'm just happy they're doing something lol.

I hope there is a CD release too 🤞🏻

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OTHAFA said:

The release of this single along with an accompanying legit music video is probably the most "we're actually a normal band" thing that any iteration of GNR has done since like 1993.

I loved the video, and honestly, they probably have so much footage from all the NITL shows & touring that they could totally go and do a music video like Perhaps for each song off of Chinese Democracy!

• Like 2