Posters who are MIA? 🤔😫😩

Karice

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

He's moved to our neck of the woods now. 

@Dazey tell Len you have given up the whippets and flat caps and have indoor plumbing in London.

He's a posh cunt now :lol:

He knew I was moving here. That’s why he disappeared. 😂

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there! 

I was just checking out an old iPad and found MyGnR in the history. I left in 2022 after Oldest Goat accused me of antisemitism. My husband has Jewish heritage so go figure. :facepalm:

A lot has changed for me since then. I’m a full time SAHM and live in Newcastle. Going on holiday next month to stay with another MIA forum member. Dazey is a mod?! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Hello there! 

I was just checking out an old iPad and found MyGnR in the history. I left in 2022 after Oldest Goat accused me of antisemitism. My husband has Jewish heritage so go figure. :facepalm:

A lot has changed for me since then. I’m a full time SAHM and live in Newcastle. Going on holiday next month to stay with another MIA forum member. Dazey is a mod?! 

That's what everyone says when the find out Dazey is a mod. Oldest Goat is also MIA

7 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Hello there! 

It’s an honorary title only. 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Hello there! 

Good to see you, Gracii 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Hello there! 

You live in Newcastle now!?

I'll be there end of September :)

On 8/3/2024 at 7:27 AM, Gracii Guns said:

Hello there! 

Oldest Goat attacked me too. IIRC Jan Richmond was SHOCKED at the bullying he did to me. 

Gracie, you and I never interacted before this thread, but you do seem like a VERY lovely person. :hug:Welcome back! :hug:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Karice said:

Oldest Goat attacked me too. IIRC Jan Richmond was SHOCKED at the bullying he did to me. 

Gracie, you and I never interacted before this thread, but you do seem like a VERY lovely person. :hug:Welcome back! :hug:

He definitely never attacked you. Me and him had a heated discussion once but I will defend him that he was never mean towards you. I think as Ratam said, he was the one defending you against SOE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, D4NNY said:

He definitely never attacked you. Me and him had a heated discussion once but I will defend him that he was never mean towards you. I think as Ratam said, he was the one defending you against SOE

That's how i remember it too.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Karice said:

Yeah, I was a mod for a couple of years. He was one of the more difficult personalities. Always wanting an argument but rarely crossed a line other than hurting peoples’ feelings. 

Thank you for the warm welcome. Last year another (long gone) member hired me for a huge work project. MyGnR membership continues to serve me very well! -_-

Posted (edited)

I am so sorry. I confused Oldest Goat with a completely different Poster. Yep, Posters are right. Oldest Goat actually HELPED me out multiple times. I am so sorry for mistaking Oldest Goat with a completely different Poster. Time for me to hide under the bed covers in shame again. 🛏️

Edited by Karice
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Yeah, I was a mod for a couple of years. He was one of the more difficult personalities. Always wanting an argument but rarely crossed a line other than hurting peoples’ feelings. 

Thank you for the warm welcome. Last year another (long gone) member hired me for a huge work project. MyGnR membership continues to serve me very well! -_-

Hi Gracii!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, wendirose said:

She did indeed @janrichmond:hug:

Honestly, thank you @Karice for caring. :hug: I appreciate our friendship very much. and like @Lio  said , i took a well needed break ..all that work gets in the way right ....?

I would never delete my account... but i'm really sad to know @oldest goat did?? :( noooo........ why? please say this isn't so....

I appreciate you guys ! thanks for caring.. im so glad @Karice started this reunion  thread for the missing members and i hope we can find more... @Rindmelon welcome back , also good that @Len Cnut came back as i know he is quite famous around these parts ! Nice to meet you :)

@Billy Cundy words of wisdom , thank you 

@bumcheecksmcghee i appreciate you 

@Karice, you have made an invaluable thread. Thank you :headbang: So... who else has come back?

What a wonderful and phenomenal post! 🥰:hug:

• Like 1