Atlas Shrugged (November Release?)

40 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

Sometimes I wondered if making a long response like that would feed the trolls since it's  giving them attention, but since that image keeps coming back as trollbait, I might as well kill its reputation.

Oh, there will still be people thinking it's real, no matter what logic or evidence you give them.

33 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I have a feeling that Atlas cover is real, or, at the very least, not AI. Most, if not all artists are not human anatomy experts, so there will be some imperfections, some could view it as "stylized" or their vision. 

See above. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

1: The song is state of grace. We thought it was the best one of the bunch. More might come in the future but its up to axl right now.

2: Both. The 2023 lineup is gonna be on the 2023 atlas release. Brain's coming back and we're currently trying to get brian may on

Also wanted to get things outof the way, there will be no album the way things are looking. It's just gonna be singles right now.

Say hi to Brian May for us. And Jason. 

Great to know it's you who are making decisions about who plays on the songs and not the band members. Do me a favour? Pop Shaggy on the end of 'Eye On You'? I'd like to hear that. 

9 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Oh for fucks sake 

We're so beyond sanity with this utter bollocks that you've got to see the funny side. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Say hi to Brian May for us. And Jason. 

Great to know it's you who are making decisions about who plays on the songs and not the band members. Do me a favour? Pop Shaggy on the end of 'Eye On You'? I'd like to hear that. 

Lol ill tell him. I can ask the management that if we get eye on you to get pop shaggy on 😂

15 minutes ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

1: The song is state of grace. We thought it was the best one of the bunch. More might come in the future but its up to axl right now.

2: Both. The 2023 lineup is gonna be on the 2023 atlas release. Brain's coming back and we're currently trying to get brian may on

Also wanted to get things outof the way, there will be no album the way things are looking. It's just gonna be singles right now.

I don't believe State Of Grace was worked on by NITL.

They don't need Brain to come back, as he has already played on Atlas, and Frank is their touring drummer. Incorporating Brian May would be a great move, if they can secure him for a show or two and for a video of the track, assuming they keep his guitar work on it.

12 hours ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

Hey guys. Dont know if this topic is dead. Just wanted to point a few things rq.

1: Im the guy who put the discogs thing up. The reason why the profile looks so sketchy is because the OG accout (i had an old one that got banned, more on that soon) was made back in 2020-2021. I got banned from discogs for harrassing staff (which all i did was say that one of the staff had a big collection). I wanted to prank the staff about taking legal action. the original account was ilovecats123 and ilovecats123_Reborn, but it is now TooHardSkool.

2. The proof screenshot was the code of the atlas collection being reimplemented into the actual merch website. I can get screenshots soon

3. The barcode and catalog number are fake. I added those just to get the release on discogs. There are currently none of those yet so we will have to wait until november (if atlas comes out)

4. The cover isnt ai-made. It came from geffen's archive of covers. My big bro named Jason works for geffen, and the bands he also works for are GNR and the eagles.

5. I think the release date of atlas is supposed to be Nov. 12. It could be a few days before or after that but currently its pinned to either the 12th or 15th. Leaning to the 15th currently

Thats all i have to say. Dont wanna spoil too many things but if you need anything else ill be active whenever you need me 🙂

-TooHardSkool aka. ilovecats123_Reborn

And what do you want to achieve exactly?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

He's an INSIDER! he's doing it for the fans! 

Thank you for sharing this secret info. Where are you and your brother based? Are you near the Geffen office? Have you met Axel Rose? 

Last post for today. We're like 30 min. away from geffen, and i havent met axl yet. The only time i saw him was las vegas 2016 and east rutherford 2023.

2 hours ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

He's heard oklahoma only

2 hours ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

1 hour ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

Last post for today. We're like 30 min. away from geffen, and i havent met axl yet. The only time i saw him was las vegas 2016 and east rutherford 2023.

jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

It quickly morphed into standard fake insider shit...

When you saw the ratio of non-believers/imbeciles who believe anything wasn't going in your favor, you went from being this innocent pixie just telling us what your brother said to this "We" crap, like you're one of the decision makers.

After all that code crap, you could've spent an extra two seconds doing a Google search on the Eagles. Why even include the Eagles? All it does is risk exposing this shit.

You also fell into the trap of having to up the ante, a rookie mistake. You couldn't just leave it at Atlas, which is what a "real" insider would've done. You had to add shit like Brain coming back, Brian May, and State of Grace.

All in all, not a bad day's work I suppose because even though it's obviously horse shit, you have a few believing you. You don't get credit for that though. Carlin explained it well:

fccc87b7b1fca8e2fc843c37374d289a.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

Hey guys. Dont know if this topic is dead. Just wanted to point a few things rq.

1: Im the guy who put the discogs thing up. The reason why the profile looks so sketchy is because the OG accout (i had an old one that got banned, more on that soon) was made back in 2020-2021. I got banned from discogs for harrassing staff (which all i did was say that one of the staff had a big collection). I wanted to prank the staff about taking legal action. the original account was ilovecats123 and ilovecats123_Reborn, but it is now TooHardSkool.

2. The proof screenshot was the code of the atlas collection being reimplemented into the actual merch website. I can get screenshots soon

3. The barcode and catalog number are fake. I added those just to get the release on discogs. There are currently none of those yet so we will have to wait until november (if atlas comes out)

4. The cover isnt ai-made. It came from geffen's archive of covers. My big bro named Jason works for geffen, and the bands he also works for are GNR and the eagles.

5. I think the release date of atlas is supposed to be Nov. 12. It could be a few days before or after that but currently its pinned to either the 12th or 15th. Leaning to the 15th currently

Thats all i have to say. Dont wanna spoil too many things but if you need anything else ill be active whenever you need me 🙂

“My brother works at Geffen” lmao

Yeah if there was anyone thinking this was still real, those dreams should be retired.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bad_Apples91les91 said:

Nice try Bad apples, your plan to troll everyone was almost perfect. What you didnt plan on was the most desperate for new music fanbase detectives were on the case 😂 

• Haha 1