Things that confuse you as a Guns N'Roses Fan? 🤔🤨

Hmm. It occured to me that maybe the REAL reason Guns N'Roses don't want Steven for the Reunion is the fact that Steven sued them in the 90's for firing him for being a heavy Heroin Addict and he sued for back pay(No pun intended with his actual bad back 💡) and rights and royalties.  💡🤔 They probably are STILL bitter about the Steven Adler Vs Guns N'Roses Lawsuit. 💡🤔

I distinctively remember Axl CLEARLY whistling at the end of Sweet Child Of Mine when I listened to the radio, a very distinct,"Whew!" Whistle. MULTIPLE Guns N'Roses Fans Uploaded SCOM by itself with no "Whew," Whistle. A couple of Guns N'Roses Fans Uploaded the entire Appetite For Destruction Album and there is no Whew Whistle in SCOM. I watched SCOM music video, BOTH versions, and there is no Whew Whistle. I kept thinking to myself,"I know I distinctively heard a "Whew!" Whistle at the end of SCOM when I listened to it on the radio, how does the full Appetite For Destruction Album and both music videos not have that Whew Whistle? 🤔💡😵‍💫 My local radio station CONSTANTLY plays SCOM and, the RADIO plays the "Whew!"  Whistle, and I knew it wasn't all in my head! 😀I  don't get why the full version of Appetite For Destruction SCOM doesn't have the Whew! Whistle neither the music videos but the Radio version does? 🤔💡

Axl taking his hat off just before diving into the crowd always confused me. I surmise he took off his hat to prevent it from getting used against him since he knew he was going to be attacking at least one person, but he doesn't take off the feather boa which to me was the bigger danger(Could be used to strangle him) . 😵‍💫 To me, the feather boa should have been taken off, not the hat. 😵‍💫

On 8/7/2024 at 9:39 PM, D4NNY said:

How they can’t all just sit down and write a damn tune. Even just the main 3. A week.. or even just a few days.. some lyrics, a melody and a hook, then Slash adds his special solo wizardry. What is the struggle? This is their profession 😭

Yeah it`s a shame if you think of all that talent and potential and they are only able to release a left over like "Absurd". I think only Duff left with creativity out of the big 3. Look at the last 2 Slash Albums. How many good written songs are on there, maybe 3-4. I am not going into detail about Axl, who seem to be just a lazy uninspired fuck these days. There are so many crazy things happen in the world, so there is enough supjects to write about but nothing happens with this band.

I am confused on how Axl doesn't have ANY Children. 😵‍💫 In his heyday, he was doing the typical groupie sex thing, surely he should have at least one child, right? 🤔 He could have been using condoms for every single encounter, but the possibility of him not having even one child is phenomenally low.  I know that Erin had a miscarriage,😫 but he should have at least one offspring that survived. 🤔

I saw a clip of Slash going through an Airport and his Assistant puts Slash's Guitar Case on the FLOOR where there were a bunch of CRAZED FANS were swarming Slash. Any of those crazed Fan could have stolen it. 😵‍💫 What kind of INCOMPETENT Assistant would do this to his Boss's Guitar Case? 😵‍💫

I'm confused on what color Axl's eyes are. I saw a video of Axl's greatest Moments and in a close up, his eyes definitely looked green, but in many pictures and videos his eyes look blue. Axl said his contact fell out in the infamous Riverport Concert Riot and he couldn't see well, so if he wears contacts, that explains why his eyes look blue at times and green at other times. 🤔 I wonder what color is his real eye color. 🤔

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Karice said:

I'm confused on what color Axl's eyes are. I saw a video of Axl's greatest Moments and in a close up, his eyes definitely looked green, but in many pictures and videos his eyes look blue. Axl said his contact fell out in the infamous Riverport Concert Riot and he couldn't see well, so if he wears contacts, that explains why his eyes look blue at times and green at other times. 🤔 I wonder what color is his real eye color. 🤔

Green.

In Paradise City when Axl sings,"Just a street urchin living under the street, I'm your Charity Case, so get me something to eat, I'll pay you back at another time, maybe take it to the end of the line, " is Axl talking about how he used to be poor as William and  is now RICH as Axl? 🤔😀  Like if you take care of poor William as a child, he'll take care of you as the RICH Axl as an Adult? 🤔😀