Things that confuse you as a Guns N'Roses Fan? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

A Fan has a video called,"Axl's funniest moments." In the last clip, there was a close up of Axl's eyes. I thought,"Axl's just staring in that clip. How is this FUNNY? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’ I watched the clip again and I on a second viewing saw that Axl rolled his eyes in a funny way in in that clip, something I didn't see at first viewing! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ

On 9/11/2024 at 8:30 AM, Karice said:

I am confused on how Axl doesn't have ANY Children. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ In his heyday, he was doing the typical groupie sex thing, surely he should have at least one child, right? ๐Ÿค” He could have been using condoms for every single encounter, but the possibility of him not having even one child is phenomenally low.ย  I know that Erin had a miscarriage,๐Ÿ˜ซ but he should have at least one offspring that survived. ๐Ÿค”

Poor sperm quality.

A Guns N'Roses Fan said that they enjoy My World more than November Rain. And they were being 100 percent serious! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ Like HOW does this Fan enjoy My World more than November Rain? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ I honestly don't get this! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿคจ

11 minutes ago, Karice said:

A Guns N'Roses Fan said that they enjoy My World more than November Rain. And they were being 100 percent serious! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ Like HOW does this Fan enjoy My World more than November Rain? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ I honestly don't get this! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿคจ

Yes, the mystery of personal subjective preferences in arts has bewildered more intelligent people than you.

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, the mystery of personal subjective preferences in arts has bewildered more intelligent people than you.

Truly bewildering. I can't believe ANYONE likes My World more than November Rain! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Did Axl graduate from high school or not? ๐Ÿค” I have read sources that say that Axl is a high school dropout, but I saw a picture of him beaming in a cap and gown at a high school graduation Ceremony, so doesn't this mean that he graduated from high school? ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿค”

7 hours ago, scottish nutter said:

i just cant believe anyone likes my world :)

When I first heard My World, I was SCARED! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ I thought,"My World is APPALLING!" ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ Other Fans put My World into perspective saying something like,"My World alleviates a lot of the tension that is most of Use Your Illusions Part 2. Use Your Illusions Part 2 is pretty depressing for the most part and My World is Axl's way of saying,"What a depressing and tension filled drag Use Your Illusions Part 2 really is. Let's have some FUN with My World to relive some of the depressing tension." ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜€