Things about Guns N'Roses that you found out recently? 💡🤔😀

I just recently found out that the "Woo whistle sound," in Welcome To The Jungle song is Slash playing guitar. 😀  I had asked something like,"What instrument makes the Woo whistle sound in Welcome To The Jungle? And got ZERO answers. I watched the Welcome To The Jungle music video, and I saw Slash playing the Woo whistle sound and FINALLY had my answer! 😀

On 1/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

Axl Rose performed Estranged with Mickey vocals a meter or less away from James Hetfield at the Powertrip festival in 2023.

Screenshot_2024-01-29-00-21-20-53_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Can't say I blame James for feeling that way. 

I will never put myself through that.

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

He probably says hey, I'm still killing it behind the mic every night, but who tf is that mickey voice guy over there, seriously? 

To my ears James ain't killing anything, either.

On 1/8/2024 at 4:34 PM, 2020_Intensions said:

This forum has already lost like 80% of the activity it had just a few years back. Just the beggars & hangers on (pun intended) still left here ... 

im still here in silence mode, and im going to be here till i die, reading random suff about my teenage favorite band, i love this band, i love this OLD DULL FORUM KINDA MUSEUM OLD FUNTIONAL THNG 

- i found out Axl was being serious when in that chinnese media interview said he only want to do score music like han zimmer

Edited by darkside259
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, darkside259 said:

im still here in silence mode, and im going to be here till i die, reading random suff about my teenage favorite band, i love this band, i love this OLD DULL FORUM KINDA MUSEUM OLD FUNTIONAL THNG 

- i found out Axl was being serious when in that chinnese media interview said he only want to do score music like han zimmer

I'll be here till the end too. And as for Axl, there's no reason to expect him to make new GnR music. He's too old. He has nothing to write about. He's lost his signature high range. I just want the material he said would be released to be released, if it even exists. 

19 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I'll be here till the end too. And as for Axl, there's no reason to expect him to make new GnR music. He's too old. He has nothing to write about. He's lost his signature high range. I just want the material he said would be released to be released, if it even exists. 

Axl's not too old to be making new music. He's only 62. Paul McCartney is 80, and  old enough to be Axl's FATHER and Paul released a brand new album this year. 💡

Edited by Karice

8 hours ago, Karice said:

Axl's not too old to be making new music. He's only 62. Paul McCartney is 80, and  old enough to be Axl's FATHER and Paul released a brand new album this year. 💡

62 is not too old for everybody. But for Axl, it's too old. He was 46 when he released his last album. Axl has retired from making new music. The last 4 GnR releases were all over 20 year old songs that were made when Axl was in his late 30s. Let's not rehash this tired conversation. 

8 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

62 is not too old for everybody. But for Axl, it's too old. He was 46 when he released his last album. Axl has retired from making new music. The last 4 GnR releases were all over 20 year old songs that were made when Axl was in his late 30s. Let's not rehash this tired conversation. 

You never know. Axl might have a new album up his sleeve. 😀 The man is unpredictable in a good way. 😀 Axl is the same man who showed up out of nowhere in a Freddie Mercury Tribute and killed it in a good way with Bohemian Rhapsody. 😀

5 minutes ago, Karice said:

You never know. Axl might have a new album up his sleeve. 😀 The man is unpredictable in a good way. 😀 Axl is the same man who showed up out of nowhere in a Freddie Mercury Tribute and killed it in a good way with Bohemian Rhapsody. 😀

Axl is most certainly not the same man as he was in 1992