Slash's blues album set for May; single out now. SERPENT festival announced

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

I think so too. The album charted reasonably here (UK) but really flopped in the US. 

Lots of surprising big names struggling with shows I'm the US this year

...what's going on? People staying up home and watching it on Tictok, unless you're Swift? People like J-Lo and Black Keys having to cancel or minimise tours....

Shows shows this year were well attended in the UK. A lot don't even like Myles and would jump at this instead, one would imagine...

51 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I saw that, too. Such a terrible situation.

Probably his team...not him. He won't be beat pleased but Slash wouldn't give a fuck enough to do that...

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is weird if is true about Meegan daughter died any news site has info.

There’s a few comments on her last post on Instagram suggesting an overdose. I’m not saying that’s true or not but it’s just what I’ve read on there 🙁

• Sad 3
  • Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is weird if is true about Meegan daughter died any news site has info.

It is true 😞 She's not famous herself, so it will probably not be that newsworthy. 

What a tragedy. Awful.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Lio said:

It is true 😞 She's not famous herself, so it will probably not be that newsworthy. 

What a tragedy. Awful.

I mean at least is about she has been proximity of Slash. Sure you're right. Sad 😧

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

There’s a few comments on her last post on Instagram suggesting an overdose. I’m not saying that’s true or not but it’s just what I’ve read on there 🙁

I guess it is true, cause 25 years old is most probable than a  serious illness. 

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Apparently they posted that in the comments and got the info from here. I truly hope it is not true.

IMG_6885.thumb.jpeg.292d8b1a72dcd190f9cf62d4de5efba9.jpeg

oh my god that is terrible Meegan often posts about her - awful, awful news

• Sad 1

Cash commented „Rest in peace“ on Lucy’s last insta post, I guess that ends all remaining speculation. Jesus that’s horrible, she was only a year younger than me, can’t imagine how Meegan must feel. Condolences to their whole family.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

...what's going on? People staying up home and watching it on Tictok, unless you're Swift? People like J-Lo and Black Keys having to cancel or minimise tours....

It's probably pricing. Tickets for shows in the US are just way too damn expensive and with the ever rising cost of people's basic necesities and COL, live shows are gonna become commodities for people with lots of disposable income or for people willing to get extorted, because that's what a lot of prices feel like. 

Edited by NicDwolfwood
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

Surely the whole tour will now be cancelled with Meegans daughter dying? 

I can’t see him leaving her to hit the road again just a few days after losing her daughter

I would imagine so yeah. If so I hope that's something the public at large understand & he doesn't get shit for it, some things are more important.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

The economy here hasn't been great.. The price of food and necessities has skyrocketed in recent years.. People are having to watch their discretionary spending. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

Surely the whole tour will now be cancelled with Meegans daughter dying? 

I can’t see him leaving her to hit the road again just a few days after losing her daughter

I guess "show must go on".

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess "show must go on".

It wouldn't be surprising if more shows get cancelled, but I guess it also wouldn't be surprising if he and Meegan hit the road to keep their minds occupied. I hope Slash doesn't feel pressured to go back on tour though, and they can have their time to grieve.

• Like 4