Slash's blues album set for May; single out now. SERPENT festival announced

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

That was really awesome! I got used listening to this song with Demi Lovato singing it and watching the original music video is a lot of fun, but this version is even better imo. It got rid of the pop factor she brings in and I like it even more this way. Teddy did a good job, too. I wouldn’t be bothered if he sings one or two sentences per song, like in this case :lol:

Musically this band tops everything Slash was involved in a lot of years, probably in decades. You can feel the chemistry even through a low quality video like this

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 2

There's something missing, besides Slash finding a hell of a drummer (again), vocally this live band is not convincing me, neither Tash nor Teddy are good vocalists to me. Gary Clark would make the difference, the warmup clips from one of the BTS episodes have shown how good he is. 

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 5:42 PM, Ralphelmo said:

There's something missing, besides Slash finding a hell of a drummer (again), vocally this live band is not convincing me, neither Tash nor Teddy are good vocalists to me. Gary Clark would make the difference, the warmup clips from one of the BTS episodes have shown how good he is. 

Yea hiring a good blues vocalist to tour and perform the album material would make all the difference. You need that strong frontman for a band.

Edited by vloors

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds pretty good, although I think they're going a little fast.

Agreed.. I thought it was good but they were playing a bit too fast.. This song needs to groove.. And wtf with Teddy.. Even that one line he sang was cringey lol

Agree with others that Tash didn't kill it either but much better than Teddy.. I am sure they will get tighter as they go.