Children Of The Revolution (loosely planned for Spring 2025)

2 hours ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Yea who could forget that thing gyrating around stage like a hooker rolling around an humping the floor... with Taylor's kids standing off stage left watching on.... real classy 👏 🤦😒

you invite Kesha, there's going to be hooker rolling and floor humping. it is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • PERHAPS 1

Just now, Italian girl said:

Totally out of place

agreed. Dave did come up with some inspired shit for the Taylor celebration of life. A favorite of mine is Josh from Queens Of The Stone Age doing Bowie's Let's Dance, so it's not all Kesha, bless her slutty heart.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 8:04 AM, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Yea who could forget that thing gyrating around stage like a hooker rolling around an humping the floor... with Taylor's kids standing off stage left watching on.... real classy 👏 🤦😒

My god, and can you believe they let Dave Grohl on stage to sing songs about sex and drugs in front of his children? Justin Hawkins had a catsuit going down below his navel! Several guitarists stuck their instruments out from their hips as if it were a phallus! It's the moral decline of western civilization!

Is that you, Jerry Falwell? I think I know who's lacking class...

On 4/10/2024 at 10:38 AM, evilfacelessturtle said:

My god, and can you believe they let Dave Grohl on stage to sing songs about sex and drugs in front of his children? Justin Hawkins had a catsuit going down below his navel! Several guitarists stuck their instruments out from their hips as if it were a phallus! It's the moral decline of western civilization!

Is that you, Jerry Falwell? I think I know who's lacking class...

Lol this post went down well...

An yet  more people agreed with my statement... but yes... you really showed me... 😆😆

Troll on though 👍🙋

• 5 months later...
  • Gordon Comstock changed the title to Children Of The Revolution (loosely planned for Spring 2025)
On 4/5/2024 at 11:46 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

In case there was any doubt:

2ec03755-29c0-4bfa-b8eb-553429200e35.png.1d3c8b786b1d477b20634580792a8fb7.thumb.png.6c72f04636cd486b41081e85f93a87c5.png

Original instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5VV5yTs8o3/

Seems like the first 'fresh' recording since the reunion is in fact a cover, is Axl/Slash/Duff and Zak (Ringo Starr's son), and may be released soon.

edit: Zak mentioned they're planning to release the album next spring.

Untitled.jpg.ca8f2bf197b7effa8c53ec52a52d7c3d.jpg

Original instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_ExWraoIeW/

Great so Axls team are mixing/autotuning his vocals again 🤔🙁🚮

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

but no mention of GNR?

The 'Marc Bolan Tribute' album is what Children Of The Revolution was originally recorded for, it's something he and his wife have compiled with plenty of other guest artists. So my understanding is it will be Axl/Slash/Duff and others on the song, but released under sshh (or whatever they call this project.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful news! So pretty soon we’ll have a full “album” of officially-released studio-quality tracks since the reunion:

Shadow of Your Love

Move to the City (Acoustic)

Absurd

Hard Skool

Perhaps

The General

Love to Love

Children of the Revolution

Monsters (I assume)

Atlas (I assume)

Edited by rocknroll41