3 minutes ago, DoMw94 said:

Nee Slash and Duff ones are coming too...

...although I'm more excited for the five-piece Aerosmith set

Wasn’t aware of that set! Just searched and it looks like I’ll be forking out for that too. Steven looks hilarious with that mouth though 😂

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Have the originals of these....do I need the new versions? Hell no! 

Bet I buy then though! 

What does 'chase variant' mean? 

If you buy one you have a 1 in 6 chance of receiving the chase, it’s just a rare variant 👍🏼

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Karice said:

A FUNKO of Axl Rose? Pshaw. 😒 I'd rather have the REAL Axl Rose. 😏

“Well he didn’t F’n make it… so here’s what ya get!” :awesomeface:

13 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Isn't that only with Funko Gold?

They do rare chase variants for a lot of their stuff, pops, golds, etc 🙂

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, D4NNY said:

If you buy one you have a 1 in 6 chance of receiving the chase, it’s just a rare variant 👍🏼

Thanks. 

I really shouldn't buy one as I have the original, and know that basically they're overpriced clutter that I can't r ally afford financially or space wise......but this makes it all the more tempting! 

3 minutes ago, grouse said:

I know this funko stuff is all the rage nowadays but I fail to see what's so special about it, is there something I'm missing? They're just dolls right? 

yes, just dolls. would you like the ability to summon the devil with one or for it to do a trick like a transformer? what you're missing is the simple enjoyment of the thing. not everything needs to have immediate function for it to have value.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, grouse said:

I know this funko stuff is all the rage nowadays but I fail to see what's so special about it, is there something I'm missing? They're just dolls right? 

For 12.99 you can't really complain, I pay that for a Pizza and it's gone in 10 minutes. These can stand as decoration around my house and look cool for years.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grouse said:

Yea, I really don't understand the appeal.

I could see why people get those figurines that actually look like the person, to go on shelf with an album collection or something. There were 'realistic' GNR ones released a few years ago (I forget the brand), but the funko ones make no sense to me. :shrugs:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yea, I really don't understand the appeal.

I could see why people get those figurines that actually look like the person, to go on shelf with an album collection or something. There were 'realistic' GNR ones released a few years ago (I forget the brand), but the funko ones make no sense to me. :shrugs:

The Knucklebonz ones are great but Funko's are good for putting on your desk because they don't break.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2024 at 3:05 PM, D4NNY said:

I'm surprised that NO ONE mentioned that the Axl Funkos have slightly different faces. And different clothes. The first Axl Funko at the very top is looking to his left, the second Axl Funko in the box is looking to his right.  They both have neutral expressions. The third Axl Funko is looking to his left. The fourth Axl Funko is looking to his right. The last two Axl looks angry/intense,/focused. 💡

2 hours ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

More plastic crap fit for the landfill. Funko pops are fucking ugly as shit I hate them 

You never know. After all of the Guns N'Roses Members all permanently go to the Paradise City so to speak, the Guns N'Roses Funkos might become REALLY valuable. 🤔💡For instance, the first run "glamorous," Barbie dolls were worth like $1 in the early 1960's. By the late 1960's, Mattel asked little girls to "Exchange," their "glamorous," Barbie dolls for a more "fun," Barbie for only $1.50. The"glamorous," Barbie just looked glamorous and didn't do anything else. The "Fun," Barbie was able to be MOVED. The little girls were like,"My "glamorous," Barbie does NOTHING. I want the "Fun," Barbie. They exchanged the "glamorous," Barbie for the "fun," Barbie. The Manufacturers had the foresight to know that the "glamorous," Barbie would become a VERY valuable collector's item in the future, and the "fun," Barbie would practically be worthless. Lo and behold, the "glamorous," Barbie is worth THOUSANDS of dollars today,😀 but the "fun," Barbie is only worth like $25 today! 😱 So, the Guns N'Roses Funkos could be VERY valuable in the future. 😀💡🤔