UEFA Euro 2024

2 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Nobody at home believes it is either lol. Always enjoy watching other countries play there games far more anyway.

I'm fully neutral for the Euros since I'm American, but I never miss an opportunity to razzle the English a bit. Honestly I love the Euros, in some ways it's my favorite tournament to watch. Gonna be crazy trying to cram in every game from the Euros and Copa America - not much sleep over the next month for me. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I'm fully neutral for the Euros since I'm American, but I never miss an opportunity to razzle the English a bit. Honestly I love the Euros, in some ways it's my favorite tournament to watch. Gonna be crazy trying to cram in every game from the Euros and Copa America - not much sleep over the next month for me. 

How do you dare razzle anyone with your American football and the like lol

Fuck me, no wonder we have a reputation for being dour and self-deprecating. Whenever we have the audacity to be slightly optimistic, we get absolutely bitchslapped by reality. 

It's gonna be either Germany or England who will win the Cup, although I was impressed by Spain and their efficiency.

Germany got their shit together in time and if England fully unleashes their offense, they're hard to hold.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2024 at 8:58 PM, Chris1989 said:

TAA ahead of Gallagher and out of form Saka ahead of Palmer? 

No way are we winning this tournament 

Saka was your 2nd best player next to Bellingham. Foden was bad, i think he is not a good fit with Bellingham, Gordon should be starting on the left. Also you need left back. 

Edited by We love Axl Rose

Saka was good in the first half. Then he was nothing in the second and I don't remember him beating his man once. That second half performance is what we've been seeing more of in recent months.

Palmer should be starting ahead of Foden next match. I'd rather see Gordon from the bench.