UEFA Euro 2024

I watched the England game, and that's it. Haven't found time for any of the others because I've been prioritising work, parenting, social life of video games with friends.

There have been some years where a big tournament comes along and I will attempt to watch EVERY game, normally managing all but 3-4.

I just feel very flat about football right now and I think it's burnout. There is always a game on and there has been since the resumption of football after COVID.

Croatia v Albania was the most exciting match so far. Good fight from Albania and thoroughly deserved the draw. Breakneck pace, proper end to end football at times. That one was a blast to watch. 

Some shift from Scotland last night. Unlucky not to nick a win at the end, but fingers crossed the German's don't go easy on the Swiss and we can somehow get a goal that isn't scored by the opposition :lol: 

• Like 4

On 6/19/2024 at 9:29 AM, Chris1989 said:

I watched the England game, and that's it. Haven't found time for any of the others because I've been prioritising work, parenting, social life of video games with friends.

There have been some years where a big tournament comes along and I will attempt to watch EVERY game, normally managing all but 3-4.

I just feel very flat about football right now and I think it's burnout. There is always a game on and there has been since the resumption of football after COVID.

I can’t remember an England team as boring as the one we have now, there’s no personality to any of them at all and the same for England supporters these days, boring bastards not creating any real atmosphere - I’m not even watching the game right now because it’ll just be England passing the ball in defence and to the keeper and back to defence over and over again until we get caught out. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1