My new album - Death

My stoner/doom band, Gods & Punks, is releasing it's 5th album, Death, through Electric Valley Records, on July 26th.

The first and second singles, entitled "Decerebration" and "Archimedes' Screw", respectively, are both out on streaming. The album will be available on vinyl, in both traditional black vinyl and limited edition blue/yellow vinyl. 

Death+Digital+Cover.png?auto=format&fit=max&w=1400      ssww.png?auto=format&fit=max&w=1400

This record talks about my near-death experience in 2021, and is the first to feature our new line-up. You can check out both singles here:

For those who like it, you can support the band by pre-ordering our album on our bandcamp page: godsandpunks.bandcamp.com

And for the record collectors, you can pre-order it on vinyl through Electric Valley Records (Europe) or Glory Or Death Records (USA)

Hope you guys like it, it's by far, my most personal and important release to date.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It’s out!!

You can listen to Death on your favourite streaming platform by clicking here, or on youtube:

Death is my band’s 5th album, and the first one with the new line-up! If you enjoy this one, I suggest listening to our other records as well. You can find them all on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, etc.. But we recommend Bandcamp if you wish to support the band.

We also made a lyric video for the third single, Loss of Reality:

Death is also available for pre-order on vinyl through Electric Valley Records

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...