Axl looking MISERABLE in Fan Selfies? 🤔😵‍💫

Basically every picture that Axl takes with Fans has him looking MISERABLE. He either looks pissed, 🤬 , upset, 😵‍💫sad 😫shocked, 😳uncomfortable,🥶 jaded😐. If he's going to look MISERABLE in Fan Selfies, I'm not so sure I'd want to have Fan Selfies with him. 🤔💡🤦‍♀️

Different people give different faces in photos. Springsteen is notorious for just looking blankly into the camera, even when perfectly smiley immediately before and after. To each their own.

Axl has a reputation for being a bit of a curmudgeon. I can't say I'm shocked that he doesn't look thrilled to be in selfies. 

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

Depends who he's taking the photo with. I've seen pictures where he looks like the cat that got the cream... That's usually with a very attractive young woman.

Hmm. I saw a picture he took with a BEAUTIFUL Female model and he looked shell shocked. 🤔💡

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, D4NNY said:

C4aoJ0AWQAA2OpO.jpg

DB5NujDXkAEeQ3J.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-UAeQBc06qhjhG5abNKX

image.thumb.jpeg.57f5eee4f847a72a541a1861d4b2099f.jpeg

image.jpeg.354689245262b6333365da3d968a990d.jpeg

The proof of happiness could go on… sure there’s a few with no smiles but it’s not “all” the time :axl:

I don't know. In the first one, he looks kind of bored. 🤔💡he second one, at least he's smiling in it. 😀

• Confused 2

Axl knows he's taken bad pics in the past so he's probably very self-conscious about it. I'm sure everyone here has taken a selfie and looked at it in shock immediately after. Sometimes you blink or you get snapped in the middle of reacting. It sucks. For him it's worse because everyone kissed his ass when he was 20 and fit. Now everyone says he's ugly and looks like a lesbian whenever a pic surfaces online.

He's major paid so he shouldn't be too down about it. 

Edited by Kickingthehabit

5 hours ago, D4NNY said:

C4aoJ0AWQAA2OpO.jpg

DB5NujDXkAEeQ3J.jpg

The proof of happiness could go on… sure there’s a few with no smiles but it’s not “all” the time :axl:

3 hours ago, Karice said:

I don't know. In the first one, he looks kind of bored. 🤔💡he second one, at least he's smiling in it. 😀

3 hours ago, Karice said:

I am going to quote my own quote. When I first replied to the post, the other pictures hadn't shown up yet. Only the fourth and fifth pictures had shown up and not the first three pictures of Axl clearly smiling. So when I said in the first picture Axl looks bored, it was actually the fourth picture. I don't know why at first only the fourth and fifth pictures showed up and not the first three. 😵‍💫🤔💡🤨

10 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Maybe people could perk him up by asking when the album is released right before they take the photo? 

By "perk," you mean "infuriate," right? 🤣🤭😏

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I saw a video of Axl doing Fan Selfies and he looked miserable in that video. 😵‍💫 It's nice to see that Axl does have Fan Selfies where he is smiling. 😀

Edited by Karice

On 7/11/2024 at 2:06 PM, D4NNY said:

C4aoJ0AWQAA2OpO.jpg

DB5NujDXkAEeQ3J.jpg

In the second picture, it's cute that he's mirroring his Fans's playful "Rock and roll horns." 🤭😀💡😏😇

Is the 2009 LAX incident the one where Axl punched Paparazzi for harassing Beta? 🤔💡 I'm pretty sure the "Axl Rose punched Paparazzi for harassing Beta," airport incident happened more recently, like 2018. 🤔💡