Axl looking MISERABLE in Fan Selfies? 🤔😵‍💫

Speaking of Axl being pissed off at FANS, I saw a video where a bunch of Fans were harassing poor Axl for Autographs when he had just had done a three hour Show and wanted to go unwind and relax. He told a Fan,"Get out of my face!" 🤬😡(Axl looked like those angry emotions) this was in 2016. Fan was LUCKY this wasn't 1991 or that "Get out of my face!" Would have been most likely accompanied by a punch! 🤣

• Wow 1

Hmm. Posters on the YouTube video said something like the person that Axl said,"Get out of my face!" Wasn't a fan, but a Paparazzi. Makes sense of Axl said that to the a Paparazzi Member a d not a fan. 🤔💡

8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I have seen many video of Axl being super cool with his fans.  I doubt he would be mean to one. Maybe papparazi. Yeah, I can see that. Of Axl was having a bad day. don't we all?

Yep, a Poster said that Axl was actually yelling at a Paparazzi, not a Fan. I think I did see a video of Axl yelling at FANS but that was because he was in a hurry to get somewhere and they were harassing him for Selfies and Autographs. I wouldn't be happy in his situation either. 🤔💡

Maybe MYGNR Forum Posters can post Guns N'Roses/Axl Rose selfies here. 😀 I started a thread about MYGNR Forum Posters Guns N'Roses/Axl Rose selfies, intending it to be a GOOD thread to make up for the WEIRD thread I started yesterday that was closed about four hours late with only ONE reply that said it was a pointless thread and was now locked. My MYGNR Forum Posters Guns N'Roses/Axl Rose Selfies, what was supposed to be a GOOD thread quickly for closed too. That's actually THREE quickly closed threads I started recently (The first was about Axl trying to make Guns N'Roses Members stop doing drugs as if he were a Manager). I feel that making another Thread soon might make Admins revoke my Thread starting privileges like what happened on three other Websites. Two  Websites completely took away my thread starting privileges, and the third one put a "One thread a day," restrictions and warned me if made a stupid thread every day, I would not even get one thread a day. 

Anyways, I am hoping that MYGNR Forum Posters will put Guns N'Roses/Axl Rose selfies in this thread. 😀

that's not Axl on those selfies.
in the 2000s he and Dizzy swapped places using plastic surgery.

once you've read this leave this forum close your web browser disconnect from the Internet and don't mention this to anyone.

• Wow 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, DeNfr said:

that's not Axl on those selfies.
in the 2000s he and Dizzy swapped places using plastic surgery.

once you've read this leave this forum close your web browser disconnect from the Internet and don't mention this to anyone.

Speaking of Axl and plastic surgery, I read that Axl got Botox in 2001, which is why he inexplicably looked about 17 in the 2001 NBA Finals when he was 39! 🤔💡

Edited by Karice

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

453861191-8182278318533046-6757442364963

My God, he looks like the Terminator in that picture.💡🤔 Also the Woman with the light brown and wavy hair looks young enough to be his DAUGHTER and she's supposedly his old FRIEND? 😵‍💫🤨

2 hours ago, Karice said:

My God, he looks like the Terminator in that picture.💡🤔 Also the Woman with the light brown and wavy hair looks young enough to be his DAUGHTER and she's supposedly his old FRIEND? 😵‍💫🤨

He was there to meet old friends... not the two women in the photo.  The two women met him by chance WHILE he was visiting with old friends (his friends are not pictured here), probably at the restaurant they work at where this photo looks like it was taken.  At least that's what the Facebook post eludes to.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, matt1313 said:

He was there to meet old friends... not the two women in the photo.  The two women met him by chance WHILE he was visiting with old friends (his friends are not pictured here), probably at the restaurant they work at where this photo looks like it was taken.  At least that's what the Facebook post eludes to.  

Okay, thank you for clarifying that the ladies in that picture aren't his old Friends, they were just Waitresses at a Restaurant that Axl visited. 🤔💡 Interestingly enough, Axl's black shirt looks similar to the Waitresses' black shirt. 🤣🤭

On 7/19/2024 at 1:52 AM, Karice said:

Speaking of Axl and plastic surgery, I read that Axl got Botox in 2001, which is why he inexplicably looked about 17 in the 2001 NBA Finals when he was 39! 🤔💡

Axl didn't get Botox, Botox got Axl :bitchfight:

• Haha 1