New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

Underselling their best "new" track this way, no promotion or anything, would be typical for GN'R - so yeah, it's quite possible it will be Monsters. I hope not. 

As for the fact that the band, notoriously known for constant touring and poor release history, requires premium purchases from fans in order to hear "another tracks", well, I'll leave that without comment. 

• Like 1

It doesn’t say anywhere it’s going to be a new track does it?   It’s just refers to The General as the new track and the exclusive music box as another track.  I doubt this will be a new one. Just a classic.  

Edited by Oxford
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

The what now?

apparently, a creative works employee got fired and revenge leaked 80+ tracks onto archive.org, they were using AI filters & effects on Axl's vocals and stuff. there is an info file in it with the full story, and other than the shit AI overlaying crap on it, they used real material which is kinda blowing up rn on discord. There is a few songs with Chester Bennington (RIP) from 2015 on it too which I am in love with, though screw the effects and AI edits, wish it was the raw thing.
As cool as it is, CreativeWorks/GNR need to stop with the AI, it will bury this band, no idea why they dont just use REAL ART, they are a graphics company lol.

7 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

apparently, a creative works employee got fired and revenge leaked 80+ tracks onto archive.org, they were using AI filters & effects on Axl's vocals and stuff. there is an info file in it with the full story, and other than the shit AI overlaying crap on it, they used real material which is kinda blowing up rn on discord. There is a few songs with Chester Bennington (RIP) from 2015 on it too which I am in love with, though screw the effects and AI edits, wish it was the raw thing.
As cool as it is, CreativeWorks/GNR need to stop with the AI, it will bury this band, no idea why they dont just use REAL ART, they are a graphics company lol.

Yeah he isn't lying, there is 81 songs total, but they have AI on top of Axl's original vocals in them
they were leaked today by an ex-creative works employee

Basically every chidem2 song like cuban skies and soul monster leaked. 81 in total. But the vocals sound weird

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dummy said:

Yeah he isn't lying, there is 81 songs total, but they have AI on top of Axl's original vocals in them

Basically every chidem2 song like cuban skies and soul monster leaked. 81 in total. But the vocals sound weird

yea I saw all this today, Havent logged ino MYGNR since the tour ended but came to see if anything had been posted about this!!!!!! saw it in the GNRUniverse server today and holy shi- basically CD2 an Axl & Chester Bennington project, as well as something I have never heard of "cabin fever"

39 minutes ago, Dummy said:

So can this be explained better, has another songs that we haven't heard before leaked or what has happened?

Is there any proof or something?

I haven't seen anything in the forum that IS what surprises me more

49 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

I feel like we talked here back in the day????? around the beginning of NITL?

3 minutes ago, slash was buckethead said:

I feel like we talked here back in the day????? around the beginning of NITL?

Yeah ive been around since 2016, kinda died out after the War Room discord (for good reason)💀
I'm in GNRUniverse too, place is super different than most servers, very chill and welcoming.

2 minutes ago, slash was buckethead said:

at least Vince Neil records his own vocals 

Axl does too, but it seems "creative wanks" have infected the first massive leak batch since 2019 with AI effects.

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, slash was buckethead said:

at least Vince Neil records his own vocals 

Maybe it was just a project to see what AI could do? It seems a bit of an odd collection of songs, with ancient songs, covers, new ones.

1 hour ago, Dani_1455 said:

So can this be explained better, has another songs that we haven't heard before leaked or what has happened?

Is there any proof or something?

I haven't seen anything in the forum that IS what surprises me more

Where can I find the new leaked AI songs please?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix said:

I’ve heard them, and I’m not convinced they’re real. You can do a lot with AI these days unfortunately.

with creative works using AI on The General music video, the likelihood shot up massively for stuff like this ngl.
They did say GNR was on board with the AI stuff, the leakers story lines up too, wouldn't dismiss it just yet.

They sound like AI-made... mess :shrugs: Bits and pieces of unintelligible noise. Kind of hard to listen to, because they sound almost like real songs, but really, really warped.

Just now, Skamos66 said:

with creative works using AI on The General music video, the likelihood shot up massively for stuff like this ngl.
They did say GNR was on board with the AI stuff, the leakers story lines up too, wouldn't dismiss it just yet.

I hear you. It’s just anyone can do anything with AI these days.

I could make a new Freddie Mercury song if I was bored enough.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix said:

I’ve heard them, and I’m not convinced they’re real. You can do a lot with AI these days unfortunately.

Agreed. All new song vocals are jumbled up gibberish, almost sounding like a word or phrase but not quite. All in the same tone, like those AI YouTube channels, that's how the voice sounds, it's dumb.

The person should focus on remixing Oh My God a bit more.

• Like 1

Why is this not being discussed more, there are a lot of intetesting things we didn't knew before?

Cuban Skies = Dummy

Down by The Ocean contains pieces of music from Circus Maximus.

Ides of March = Mustache

If this is legit we have sone new intetesting information here

Edited by Dani_1455
  • Like 2