New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

51 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Anyone asking “why would someone go thru all the time and trouble to fake all this stuff just to prank a few hundred forum nerds” clearly hasn’t been in the GnR fandom for long enough. This band attracts the craziest of fans. Trust me.

I have been in this community way longer than you junior

• Like 1

It's definitely a mixed bag. Some of these I believe have been circulating for a while. The Chester and Axl ones could have been a thing but sound so wildly different. Even if they were legit, I don't think his estate would release them.

Still a fun time killer.

A poster earlier also brought back memories about the leak for Better. Few believed that it was a legitimate track, especially when it was released clip by clip. I remember the "insiders" crawling out of the woodwork claiming that it was fake and then...

So, I would love to be surprised with new material. But I'll believe it when I can buy it.

7 minutes ago, kever20 said:

It's definitely a mixed bag. Some of these I believe have been circulating for a while. The Chester and Axl ones could have been a thing but sound so wildly different. Even if they were legit, I don't think his estate would release them.

Still a fun time killer.

A poster earlier also brought back memories about the leak for Better. Few believed that it was a legitimate track, especially when it was released clip by clip. I remember the "insiders" crawling out of the woodwork claiming that it was fake and then...

So, I would love to be surprised with new material. But I'll believe it when I can buy it.

The Monsters one is interesting bc does not sound  like the same guitar on the slash version, and there are different lyrics mixed in.

If these are fake, it could be a leaker showing  what they have but ruining them lol

9 minutes ago, kever20 said:

Still a fun time killer.

yeah I was one of the few that thought it was real and everyone called me crazy saying I don't know what Axl sounds like if  I think its real lol

Those were the fun days

• GNFNR 1

53 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

:lol: Who snitched these fake tracks to Creative Works?

(in the review section of the page)

" Reviewer: Creative Works (official) - - July 24, 2024
Subject: Completely Fake News

I am the owner of Creative Works, I have been sent this link, no idea what is going on here, we have not fired anyone nor is any of this true, nor have we ever encountered any of these fake AI tracks before.

If in doubt email over our website for a response.

We will be taking action against whoever has done this too."

I don't think any of us told Creative Works. Must be someone from the Guns N Roses camp watching us right now

Hi Guns n Roses camp!

icegif-3433.gif

Having fun with these "leaks"?

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

Didn't they say it was fake?

Remember when Merk said Hard School was fake and not GNR lol

Also fake is a relative term. What is fake, the story? The mixes?

What if the unreleased stuff is legit but it was a hoarder who just messed with them, to show what they have.

• Like 1

Just now, gnfnr2k said:

Remember when Merk said Hard School was fake and not GNR lol

Also fake is a relative term. What is fake, the story? The mixes?

What if the unreleased stuff is legit but it was a hoarder who just messed with them, to show what they have.

That's a good point.

Unfortunately, I've not heard for myself.

53 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

The Monsters one is interesting bc does not sound  like the same guitar on the slash version, and there are different lyrics mixed in.

If these are fake, it could be a leaker showing  what they have but ruining them lol

yeah I was one of the few that thought it was real and everyone called me crazy saying I don't know what Axl sounds like if  I think its real lol

Those were the fun days

The only issue with a song having additional lyrics is the fact you can do that with AI music generator. 

If you have the program. You can paste in your custom lyrics or copyrighted lyrics and the AI will generate it vocally. But it alters some of the words at times. Depending on the program you can manipulate it to make it sound like a specific band or vocalist. Though most avoid identity stealing there are ways around it. 

If the West Arkeen songs weren’t included. I’d be inclined to say maybe. Especially with Oh My God being renamed Liars. That could be believable.