New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

17 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

The only issue with a song having additional lyrics is the fact you can do that with AI music generator. 

If you have the program. You can paste in your custom lyrics or copyrighted lyrics and the AI will generate it vocally. But it alters some of the words at times. Depending on the program you can manipulate it to make it sound like a specific band or vocalist. Though most avoid identity stealing there are ways around it. 

If the West Arkeen songs weren’t included. I’d be inclined to say maybe. Especially with Oh My God being renamed Liars. That could be believable. 

The lyrics  do sound like something Axl would write.  So if they are fake, they did a good job at the whoa  is me lyrics lol

10 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

The lyrics  do sound like something Axl would write.  So if they are fake, they did a good job at the whoa  is me lyrics lol

The only song and part that stands out to me is Cuban Skies 1: 2:10secs in. It has very little filter and it sounds like “Nothing”. The lyrics are simple but sounds like something he would have written. 

Out of anything. That’s only thing that stands out to me. If they are fake. The “leaker” should have worked with that as a real demo for baiting. 

32 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

The only song and part that stands out to me is Cuban Skies 1: 2:10secs in. It has very little filter and it sounds like “Nothing”. The lyrics are simple but sounds like something he would have written. 

Out of anything. That’s only thing that stands out to me. If they are fake. The “leaker” should have worked with that as a real demo for baiting. 

Even the zodiac lyrics some like something Axl would write

The rapping in it was also a weird choice and if it was AI  why would AI randomly put in rapping.

Edited by gnfnr2k

4 hours ago, Lio said:

^ Premium package components will begin shipping in October.

^ Premium package components are subject to change at any time.

(I love that last one. Why would it change? What exactly are you buying then?)

Well Monsters and Halloween do go together 😏

• Like 1

Listening to this bollocks has made me go back and listen the Village leaks. Fuckin Hell so many good tunes there. Zodiac, D Tune, Curly Shuffle, Tonto to name but a few. The last 2 mins of Soul Monster are sublime

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Can someone catch me up with this thread? Did something leak?

Some idiot with way too much time at hand created a large batch of fake leaks, claming he was fired from the company that created the video for The General. The batch contains snippets of songs we mostly already have with the voice altered to sound like utter shite. All very obviously fake. So no, nothing leaked and all of this is completely unrelated to the actual topic of this threat.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gnfnr2k said:

I have been in this community way longer than you junior

I’ve been here since 2008… not this forum specifically, but still…

43 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Listening to this bollocks has made me go back and listen the Village leaks. Fuckin Hell so many good tunes there. Zodiac, D Tune, Curly Shuffle, Tonto to name but a few. The last 2 mins of Soul Monster are sublime

I’m assuming by Soul Monster you mean Me & My Elvis?

Edited by rocknroll41

I'm not on a discord channel and missed this when originally replying in this thread as I only read the first post.

Is whatever it - definitely 100% fake? It's not another situation where people speculated monsters/the general where made with ai? @rocknroll41

1 minute ago, AtariLegend said:

I'm not on a discord channel and missed this when originally replying in this thread as I only read the first post.

Is whatever it - definitely 100% fake? It's not another situation where people speculated monsters/the general where made with ai? @rocknroll41

It’s seriously some idiot’s attempt at passing off DIY AI as GnR 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Sadly I'm gonna say fake. What sold it for me was Sailing, it's sung more like the original but pitched up, not at all how Axl sang it live.

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

I’ve been here since 2008… not this forum specifically, but still…

I’m assuming by Soul Monster you mean Me & My Elvis?

yeah I have been around in the Nu GNR community since 98/99 way back in the  gnronline forum days ;)

• Wow 1

Loved Shacklers Revenge as a 2011 pop song :awesomeface: . They took a song that outdated in 2008 relevant to 2011 which is now out dated again :lol:

This is one of my favorite fake leaks attempts in some time. These are hilarious and sometimes cool

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Those are very obviously fake tracks. 

If the right team of people with the technical knowledge hooked up with the idea of creating a "lost" album of Chinese Democracy II songs, there is the technology that they could make one since all the Village stuff can now be split into instrumental stems. They would need people with actual technical knowledge about how to mix, eq, and master. Along with people who have a reasonable knowledge about the discographies of Slash, Buckethead, Finck, Stinson, etc - so that they could dig through their work for licks or parts that could possibly be added to help complete the songs. (Think of the Evader Soul Monster mix that was made pre-ai).

A big issue is that even if they are going to be able to turn the vocals into Axl using AI, they would still need a strong singer. These vocals on this archive.org thing are clearly either AI generated, or a bad bedroom singer with an AI Axl filter and strong autotune.

They would need an actual decent vocalist who sounds very close to Axl, but that is a big hurdle because most of the good ones have very distinct South American accents. 

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Was a lyric “Facebook you suck”?! :takethat:

Note how Hard Skool is less artificial because they have real vocals to put into that one

I heard it as

FACE FUCK!

YOU SUCK! :takethat:

If this wasn't AIed to hell, maybe I'd try understanding what "seven guys in a salt lick" means.

What's with the Seven track being split up like that? It sounds like it starts in the middle of the song, then ends, then begins, then the track ends in the middle of the song.

You can rearrange it so the ending part of the song is at the start.