New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

5 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

The upload has two video files called PitchVideo.mp4 and PromoVideoNITL.mp4. Have they been revealed to the public before?

Pitch video is just Nightrain to a NITL add, an Prom Violence is just creative works talking about what they do to clips of a live show 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UseYourDemocracyIII said:

i cannot fathom how anyone could believe that to be real. the way the notes jump, how indecipherable it is, the shit quality and crappy composition. i know we're starved out here, but come on guys :wacko:

Not saying if they are real or fake but to your point, just listen to scraped. The notes jump all over the place. If that song was  never on CD and it leaked out, people  would claim  its AI.   Not to mention how badly mixed the studio release  of hard school was, it soundslike Axl was singing through a tin can and string.

These could  all be fake, but some of them are interesting.   

Reading this entire thread, this dude Skamos666 gotta be behind it or involved somewhat lol. It's just too braindead of a leak to be real GNR music. CW is not even a music company they just do graphics, and they also denied anyone was fired which confirmed to me it's a made up story to push this horseshit + a Discord server.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, gnfnr2k said:

Also there are scratch vocals on some of the songs, why would someone AI scratch vocals?  Some of the lyrics do sound like stuff Axl would write. But if someone did fake these, they had to write all those lyrics.

If these are fake, then someone spend a lot of time and effort to fake out like 200 fans on a message board. 

But then why would GNR want them to work on scratch vocals that won't be used anyway?

57 minutes ago, vloors said:

This isnt fake. This is Axls new remix album 🙂

His been tinkering with the vocals for 25 years now and they are nearly perfect for Axls standards.

These songs were leaked by TB to prepare us for what we're about to hear on Michael Schenker's album. :axl:

• Haha 1

The tracks up there now are fake tracks to throw people off the scent. 

Early last night they had legitimate leaks. We got the entire PRL album, except it is the unmastered version. It's pretty weird stuff, sounds like Beaven era Marilyn Manson, a lot heavier and moodier than the eventual CD album. You can see where The General actually fit. The only thing that is out of place is Axl's rap-rock cover of Livin' On A Prayer. 

Just now, gunsnchalupas said:

The tracks up there now are fake tracks to throw people off the scent. 

Early last night they had legitimate leaks. We got the entire PRL album, except it is the unmastered version. It's pretty weird stuff, sounds like Beaven era Marilyn Manson, a lot heavier and moodier than the eventual CD album. You can see where The General actually fit. The only thing that is out of place is Axl's rap-rock cover of Livin' On A Prayer. 

Also, in case someone gets sued for faking those leaks and they have to read all these posts in court, the above was obvious satire, but Axl is welcome to steal the idea and do a rap-rock cover of any Bon Jovi song. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, gnfnr2k said:

Remember when Merk said Hard School was fake and not GNR lol

Also fake is a relative term. What is fake, the story? The mixes?

What if the unreleased stuff is legit but it was a hoarder who just messed with them, to show what they have.

I am not trying to be mean, but do you have ears? 

This stuff is very poorly done. There are some well made GNR remixes/fan mixes using things like AI. So I would get if someone posted one of those and people debated it, but this stuff isn't even well made.

Even something like Dustin Bones sounds more legitimate than this. 

It's fake. If you want a reason, besides it being obvious, is their Light My Fire is not a cover by the Doors. It's something else. Does anyone think Guns would name a song Light My Fire and it not be a cover of The Doors song with the same name?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gunsnchalupas said:

I am not trying to be mean, but do you have ears? 

This stuff is very poorly done. There are some well made GNR remixes/fan mixes using things like AI. So I would get if someone posted one of those and people debated it, but this stuff isn't even well made.

Even something like Dustin Bones sounds more legitimate than this. 

The same thing was said to me about Better when it leaked, I was one of the few that thought it was real and everyone said I didn't know what Axl sounds like and I need my ears checked lol

Like I said, if I had to guess, its someone that has this stuff and is messing with them by adding AI to them.

Dont be surprised if some of this stuff leaks later down the road that is the original source and its not messed with by adding AI to it.

To me it is Occam's Razor - is it more probable that someone used AI to mask actual legitimate GNR recordings and release them out of spite from being fired from a company, or that someone used AI to pass off fanmade recordings as legitimate GNR recordings for attention?

The chordal structure and sonics of these tracks scream "AI produced" rather than "AI masked"

Edited by WhazUp

All this just further validates my opinion on AI that it's just pure and utter nonsense and people pushing for it just give off that vibe that makes me want to be as far away from them as possible. 

• Like 1

What a load of crap!

I don't mind AI and fan made edits, but for fuck's sake just say what it is :facepalm:

(Because sure Creative Works would have the same old demos for Just anotherSunday and crash diet...)

Didn't "Down by the ocean" became Izzy's "Sweet Caress"?