New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

6 hours ago, Atlas19 said:

Don't get your expectations up. It's not even a full song.

These comments are from Jarmo in The nightrain forum

"

Just in case someone's confused about the music box. It plays a melody when you crank the handle.

Obviously these don't play full songs. It's a memorabilia item, a collectible. 

"

I hope we'll still hear the clipping though.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

Why is everyone assuming the other song will be an unheard one?

It doesn't actually say that - it just says they can't tell us what song it is yet.

Either way, it's a nice extra collectible.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • PERHAPS 1

I was, in my mind, assuming the music box was battery powered and would have a little speaker that played an audio file or something - now I am thinking it is gonna be something like the SCOM intro being played on the music box itself

The intro to SCOM I can already imagine in my head with that musical box hand-cranked plinky-plucky sound

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Here we go again with this “band” 

Yes, this "band" that keeps touring the world almost 40 years after breaking through and occasionaly releases new music despite being extremely successful as a nostalgia act. Does that even count as a "band"!? 

On 7/27/2024 at 6:03 AM, SoulMonster said:

On a music box? How does that work? Do they the add live audience sounds?

It couldn't possibly. I'm not sure what people think this box is, but it just makes a few seconds of tinkling sounds when you turn a little handle/spindle. There's no words or even 'proper' music. 

I have one for another band I like, and while it's a fun novelty, that's all it is. People are thinking FAR too much about it. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rindmelon said:

it will probably sound like this November Rain music box

Agree. If you think about what kind of songs the music box could play, it’s gotta be November Rain or something that is slow and melodic.

Edited by Heather14
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rindmelon said:

:lol: My arm already starts hurting watching that handle go :lol: But yeah, a lot of people don't seem to know what a music box is exactly. I still think it's a fun thing to gift with a fanclub membership.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lio said:

:lol: My arm already starts hurting watching that handle go :lol: But yeah, a lot of people don't seem to know what a music box is exactly. I still think it's a fun thing to gift with a fanclub membership.

I'm going to be honest, I had no clue what a music box was and I feel so dumb now :lol: but it is cute idea for a collectable 

3 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I daresay it will be much simpler than this one. The one shown for the fan club package looks smaller. I'd imagine it will just play a melody from the song.

• Like 1

Now a musicbox. Who comes up with this bullshit merch.  Why would anyone join this fanclub?

No one wants that shit. Release a proper song instead for the fans. Release the perfect crime documentary. Release the 2016/2017 concerts that were pro recorded. 

• Like 1

Guys, it was all bullshit with the leaks.

I made it all up to self sabotage my friendships and the connections ive made because I hate myself so much, dont expect that to make sense at all, but yeah im getting off the internet, yall dont deserve my bullshit.

Edited by Skamos66
removed the depressive part