New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

4 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

Guys, it was all bullshit with the leaks.

I made it all up to self sabotage my friendships and the connections ive made because I hate myself so much, dont expect that to make sense at all, but yeah im getting off the internet and might fucking kill myself I dont even know or care, yall dont deserve my bullshit.

With the skills you have - why not make real music? Your music. Put all the negative energy into creating something positive and powerful.

I'm going through very dark times myself right now, there IS help out there. We ain't quitters. ;)

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

Guys, it was all bullshit with the leaks.

I made it all up to self sabotage my friendships and the connections ive made because I hate myself so much, dont expect that to make sense at all, but yeah im getting off the internet and might fucking kill myself I dont even know or care, yall dont deserve my bullshit.

Bro, don't worry. Life is more than just GnR. Talented guy.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

Trying to catch up and understand what's going on here.

Am I right that this "new song" is actually an "old song" that will be in a kids musical toy box thing?!

Who the fuck knows....we will have to wait and turn the box and see 😂

21 hours ago, El Guapo said:

With the skills you have - why not make real music? Your music. Put all the negative energy into creating something positive and powerful.

I'm going through very dark times myself right now, there IS help out there. We ain't quitters. ;)

I made an album around a month ago, i do vocals (my style is more for metal though) the last song was very trauma dump and helped a lot, will make another but going to have to get on FL studio and make some instrumentals first.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 11:32 PM, ToonGuns said:

Trying to catch up and understand what's going on here.

Am I right that this "new song" is actually an "old song" that will be in a kids musical toy box thing?!

There is no new new song.  The blurb states that the music box will play a part of the latest new single The General.  With another limited run of boxes playing another GnR song.  Nowhere have they mentioned that there is going to be a music box that will play a new song.   Someone just started this rumour after misreading the original release statement and people ran with it.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

I made an album around a month ago, i do vocals (my style is more for metal though) the last song was very trauma dump and helped a lot, will make another but going to have to get on FL studio and make some instrumentals first.

Way to go, man. I'm a hobby musician myself, creating really does help to deal with shit. I'd like to listen to your stuff if you feel like sharing it. All the best to you.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

Your Cuban Skies and As It Began were great. It could easily have been something Axl could have come up with (if not better). There were a few others I listened to that were like that as well, but I can't recall the names. 

3 hours ago, vloors said:

More cheap looking ugly garbage

More of a brand than a band now, it seems. (For a while, now)

3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Your Cuban Skies and As It Began were great. It could easily have been something Axl could have come up with (if not better). There were a few others I listened to that were like that as well, but I can't recall the names. 

More of a brand than a band now, it seems. (For a while, now)

I remember when Kiss was riduculed by other bands and fans for merching anything and everything.

Guns N Roses (total sellouts for what they originally stood for) are the new Kiss these days.

• Like 3

For me it isn't that GNR is selling various merch, bands make more via merch and tickets than streaming/album purchasing residuals - it is the fact that the merch seems tacky and cheesy lol.  And being stingy with new music while doing so

To me I don't care about the concept of selling out, I just want a band to sell out with stuff I would actually buy

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3