New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

yeah AI is stupid, but there are parts in these that aren't affected by AI like village session instrumentals, and it seems a ton of them have instrumentation that we havent heard before, such as in the "your grace" one of State of Grace
Also that scream in the middle of Cabin Fever is god tier, clearly an AI filter and not generated, there aint an AI good enough to make that accurate of an Axl scream.

Edited by Skamos66

1 minute ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

It's all coming from the same source so you can't cherry pick what parts sound like they could be real.

Just listen to Oklahoma and Ides of march. Laughable. They all sound like Ai Axl 

Silly vocals. Fake. Fake. Fake. 

Yeah, I feel like we've heard stuff of this quality (and better) before on YT. Also I wonder why anyone would want to make existing vocals sound this much like shit using AI.

1 minute ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

It's all coming from the same source so you can't cherry pick what parts sound like they could be real.

Just listen to Oklahoma and Ides of march. Laughable. They all sound like Ai Axl 

Silly vocals. Fake. Fake. Fake. 

yeah they might be using that on top of real demos, idk, this is coming from a fired employee.
At least it is not cellphone recordings from a hurricane.

Just now, chorrada said:

Yeah, I feel like we've heard stuff of this quality (and better) before on YT. Also I wonder why anyone would want to make existing vocals sound this much like shit using AI.

probably so you cant tell the difference between the parts they have lifted from locker leak vocals and parts they have recorded themselves

2 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

probably so you cant tell the difference between the parts they have lifted from locker leak vocals and parts they have recorded themselves

Yes, I suppose. I mean the reasoning of people that think this is real, how do they justify this?

These leaks sound real to me, the AI filter take a lot away from the listening experience. But Light my fire or cuban skies clearly are in  Axl´s style  of singing. I'm looking forward to the real thing!

Clearly all the songs with vocals have AI, in the title is put that It has It, but que are ignoring the fact that this could be real instrumentals with real vocals and then AI put all over the real vocals.

I think everyone here can say that this is AI but we have to think on the other way that the real vocals could be under there

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chorrada said:

Hahah, I'm sorry? It most likely is.

You don't here axl singing? Soul monster has the least ai. It's quite obviously not fake. All the lyrics aren't fake too.

1 minute ago, Dummy said:

You don't here axl singing? Soul monster has the least ai. It's quite obviously not fake. All the lyrics aren't fake too.

I hear that some random person is singing and put an Axl filter over that, just as I've heard "Axl" sing other artists' songs on Youtube, only those had better quality than this. How do you know the lyrics of unreleased songs aren't fake?

• Like 1

We need more information to clarify if this is real or fake, but there are some intetesting pieces of music there.

Why Creative Works have access to demos from GNR it's a good question and why they are putting AI.

Probably all of this is fake but there is some good work on some instrumentals that could be used

If it is real, I don't see what the purpose of these could be?

I mean, it's such an odd bunch, with some CD songs, pre-GNR songs and random covers. Right now I'm leaning towards it being fake.

• Like 3