New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

Just now, El Guapo said:

I can't be bothered to look for this, sounds like it's not worth the hassle. XD

It really isn't. I got excited for a moment but quickly realised that this stuff is fake.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

If it is real, I don't see what the purpose of these could be?

I mean, it's such an odd bunch, with some CD songs, pre-GNR songs and random covers. Right now I'm leaning towards it being fake.

If this is real, we know some existing real vocals under AI from songs that we did not know

we know Dummy = Cuban Skies / Down by The Ocean contains parts of Circus Maximus / Ides of March = Mustache

And some instrumentals from titles that we know that exist: Seven

58 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

yeah they might be using that on top of real demos, idk, this is coming from a fired employee.
At least it is not cellphone recordings from a hurricane.

Aren't you the guy who recently made an entre GN'R parody album and also made some hate music video directed at Creative Works? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dani_1455 said:

¿Por qué no se discute más sobre esto, si hay muchas cosas interesantes que no sabíamos antes?

Cielos cubanos = tontos

Down by The Ocean contiene piezas musicales del Circo Máximo.

Idus de marzo = Bigote

Si esto es legítimo, tenemos nueva información interesante aquí.

Where can I hear this?

2 minutes ago, chorrada said:

Also, nobody in their right mind would destroy their professional reputation by leaking a client's songs. Can't believe anybody believes this story.

Agreed. It sounds really fake

The only thing that sounds remotely real is black hole sun, probably because it's just the live version with some AI crap on top. And that "soul monster" is the most basic crappy imagine dragons bullshit I've heard.

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, chorrada said:

Also, nobody in their right mind would destroy their professional reputation by leaking a client's songs. Can't believe anybody believes this story.

Yep, and why would they give themselves away by saying they had been recently fired, pretty easy for CW to just look at who they had recently gotten rid of and figure out who to sue..

Why the french fried titty fuck would a video production company have need for a project where they used AI on vocals in the first place?:)

• Like 2

WFA did this. No other explanation.

Back on topic: the mystery music box song is probably Monsters, and they’ll do some viral marketing bullshit (like what Jack White is doing right now), followed by an official release with Atlas as the b-side.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Back on topic: the mystery music box song is probably Monsters, and they’ll do some viral marketing bullshit (like what Jack White is doing right now), followed by an official release with Atlas as the b-side.

From their wording it sounds as if they don't know yet which song it will be. If the song ends up being SCOM, they wouldn't have lied. It's another song from the band. 

Pretty shitty to only give a new song to randomly selected fans who buy the 89 USD membership. And on a music box :lol: It's also a bit confusing with winners who will get instructions on how to get their prize(s). Will they get more than one prize? What other prizes are there? Will this be a 'collect them all' music box series with different songs? Isn't the music box just in your membership package, why do you need instructions? 

Just let me buy a cd please!!!

• Like 1