New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

1 hour ago, Dani_1455 said:

After listening to It multiple times I think this is fake

The thing that works against this is the titles 'Dtune' 'Realdoll.com' 'Quicksong' etc which are obviously working titles and would not have been sent and called these names in final form. Sadly everything we can verify is already leaked. However I wouldn't be too disappointed if some of the songs were real gnr versions (pre AI warp and mess around)

Have to say though, Quicksong was one of my fav leaked instrumentals, and it is even fucking better. That solo is incredible. That can't be AI. That has to be a real instrumental version. The feeling in that playing is impossible to fake. Which makes me question - if they have an alternative version, where did it come from?

32 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

People are seriously convincing themselves the other song on the music box will be Monsters, and these AI 'leaks' are real... :facepalm:

77c766b534b63cc6ee3a09573dea2d7023f3232a

People thought that Better when it leaked was fake lol

I was one of the only people that thought it was real and people claimed I don't know Axls voice if I thought it was real.

GNR fans think everything is fake lol

I would not be surprise if this stuff was legit

A lot of it sounds real.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

People thought that Better when it leaked was fake lol

I was one of the only people that thought it was real and people claimed I don't know Axls voice if I thought it was real.

GNR fans think everything is fake lol

I would not be surprise if this stuff was legit

A lot of it sounds real.

They all sound like the original file was an axl vocal, then the AI warping / effect / pitching rearranging makes it impossible to tell. Cabin Fever is a song we know nothing about and i would swear my life that is Axl singing. Some of the lyrics have been changed by the AI using the original vocal. Some songs it does better than others. I'm torn between the fact there are definite axl vocals here that we haven't heard, but then that there are stupid titles that Axl would never keep, that are only known from early demo leaks. With GnR, it could just as easily be 100% fake as 100% real. That's what happens when you hoard music for 27 years for no reason at all and tease a rabid fanbase. I hope they're real and TB and Axl are fucking furious and only have themselves to blame

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

They all sound like the original file was an axl vocal, then the AI warping / effect / pitching rearranging makes it impossible to tell. Cabin Fever is a song we know nothing about and i would swear my life that is Axl singing. Some of the lyrics have been changed by the AI using the original vocal. Some songs it does better than others. I'm torn between the fact there are definite axl vocals here that we haven't heard, but then that there are stupid titles that Axl would never keep, that are only known from early demo leaks. With GnR, it could just as easily be 100% fake as 100% real. That's what happens when you hoard music for 27 years for no reason at all and tease a rabid fanbase. I hope they're real and TB and Axl are fucking furious and only have themselves to blame

Can you fake AI guitars? Because on Monsters for example those are not Slash's guitars, and there is no Robin leak out there.

Also there are scratch vocals on some of the songs, why would someone AI scratch vocals?  Some of the lyrics do sound like stuff Axl would write. But if someone did fake these, they had to write all those lyrics.

If these are fake, then someone spend a lot of time and effort to fake out like 200 fans on a message board. 

Edited by gnfnr2k
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Away to read back all of this

....but as a point. Do we have an ETA on when this package will ship out to members? Or rough idea.

^ Premium package components will begin shipping in October.

^ Premium package components are subject to change at any time.

(I love that last one. Why would it change? What exactly are you buying then?)

4 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

Can you fake AI guitars? Because on Monsters for example those are not Slash's guitars, and there is no Robin leak out there.

Also there are scratch vocals on some of the songs, why would someone AI scratch vocals?  Some of the lyrics do sound like stuff Axl would write. But if someone did fake these, they had to write all those lyrics.

If these are fake, then someone spend a lot of time and effort to fake out like 200 fans on a message board. 

I agree its a lot of effort to make 81 songs like this, but there are nutters out there. There seem to be scratch versions of songs and alternate lyric takes and alternate solos etc, which again would indicate they're real, but then also why would axl send multiple versions of the same song? what would be the point? surely in 2024 he knows which version from 1999 he prefers, but then again....

3 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

I agree its a lot of effort to make 81 songs like this, but there are nutters out there. There seem to be scratch versions of songs and alternate lyric takes and alternate solos etc, which again would indicate they're real, but then also why would axl send multiple versions of the same song? what would be the point? surely in 2024 he knows which version from 1999 he prefers, but then again....

If they are trying to fix Axls voice in the studio with AI then the more examples of his voice they have the better it will be.

The alt lyrics to Monsters is interesting.  Someone should compare the cell phone guitars to this new "leak"

8 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

If they are trying to fix Axls voice in the studio with AI then the more examples of his voice they have the better it will be.

The alt lyrics to Monsters is interesting.  Someone should compare the cell phone guitars to this new "leak"

I would also say, untitled 1 sounds an awful lot like slash guitar.

20 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Yeah, and that is the point, every song of the 81 IS specificated that It has altered vocals or using of AI on the voice or pitch warped original vocals.

What does this probably mean, that the original vocal take from Axl is there but all over it there is the AI one that is why sounds totally unrealistic from probably the real one.

I don't get that someone can invent lyrics, add new pieces of instrumental just to trick a hundred users from a forum 

I would say there is legit material there for sure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dani_1455 said:

Yeah, and that is the point, every song of the 81 IS specificated that It has altered vocals or using of AI on the voice or pitch warped original vocals.

What does this probably mean, that the original vocal take from Axl is there but all over it there is the AI one that is why sounds totally unrealistic from probably the real one.

I don't get that someone can invent lyrics, add new pieces of instrumental just to trick a hundred users from a forum 

I would say there is legit material there for sure

Exactly

I could see if it was one or two songs but 81 songs that probably took weeks if not more to make.

Its a ton of effort to fool a handful  of people when 99.99999% of people wont care. 

Some cool ideas and sounds. But yeah. No way this is real. It’s someone punched in the lyrics in an AI app. Which sings most songs accurate with some minor alterations. Then used those vocals in an Axl filter. Then distorted it more. 

Instrumentally. A few cool things. But overall. Trash. Literally makes no sense why some songs would be there. Like Sentimental Movie, Brink It Back Home, and Just Another Sunday. Even IF they were considered as viable songs to resurrect. They sure as heck would have better versions than the low quality demos we already have. 

The only thing working in these tracks favor is the mixing. These are mixed like shit. And so are some actual GNR tracks. The loudness on Light My Fire nearly busted my ear drum. And if they were doing alterations with AI to tracks. Where’s Perhaps and The General. 

Have no doubt stuff exists out there. But these shouldn’t exist. 

• Like 2