New song coming for 2024 Fan Club Package?

8 minutes ago, izzyjim said:

What a load of crap!

I don't mind AI and fan made edits, but for fuck's sake just say what it is :facepalm:

(Because sure Creative Works would have the same old demos for Just anotherSunday and crash diet...)

Didn't "Down by the ocean" became Izzy's "Sweet Caress"?

Some think it's Box but I don't think that's known for sure. Regardless theses are fake/ made from locker leaks ect

• Like 2

The user claiming to be Creative Works Official erased/rewrote their previous statement.

Now the have posted

Reviewer: Creative Works (official) - - July 25, 2024
Subject: Completely Fake News
The email address of the uploader is.

[REMOVED.]

👀🚨

(I removed the email address. Emojis were not added by me, and were added by the  person claiming to be Creative Works.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, BucketEgg said:

The user claiming to be Creative Works Official erased/rewrote their previous statement.

Now the have posted

Reviewer: Creative Works (official) - - July 25, 2024
Subject: Completely Fake News
The email address of the uploader is.

[REMOVED.]

👀🚨

(I removed the email address. Emojis were not added by me, and were added by the  person claiming to be Creative Works.

I kind of doubt the Creative Works Official account is real either. Even if they felt wronged surely they wouldn't post the uploaders Email address.

• Like 2

Sounds to me like s.o. messed around with the songs, with some AI filters, to distord them. Similar with the CD leaks prior to the release in 2008 with these messenger sounds... 

Beside that, some of the tunes sound pretty decent. 

3 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I thought I did a bad job trying to recreate some of the unreleased songs. Now I feel like Quincy Jones.

Funny thing is some of them are better than The General lol 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Did you make all these tracks, @Skamos66? You were the first talking about the "leaks" in this thread; you recently made a whole GN'R parody album (The GNR Parody Album - YouTube) so you clearly have both the time, skills and interest; you have been playing around with Axl AI filters; and you seemed to be personally insulted by Creative Works and wanted to get back at them for the poor work them did with The General music video (I remember you made a diss video that s now taken down).

Are the "leaks" basically the result of your work in this thread?

Not to “gang up’ or anything but I’m totally with you on this. That dude was sharing a load of AI nonsense for a good few months (tracks and links), seems very quiet recently also. Come on @Skamos66 own up already 😂

• Haha 2

Maybe it's the 2010 mix of Soul Monster some folks heard at the Vienna after-party. 

It's more than likely a live recording of a song we're familiar with that has been officially released in studio form. Or, perhaps a studio recording of a cover song they play live? 

16 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Did you make all these tracks, @Skamos66? You were the first talking about the "leaks" in this thread; you recently made a whole GN'R parody album (The GNR Parody Album - YouTube) so you clearly have both the time, skills and interest; you have been playing around with Axl AI filters; and you seemed to be personally insulted by Creative Works and wanted to get back at them for the poor work them did with The General music video (I remember you made a diss video that s now taken down).

Are the "leaks" basically the result of your work in this thread?

No they are not my work, not that anyone will believe me anyways, the hive mind will decide the truth I guess and I really dont care anymore.
They leaks are shit anyways so anyone who'd try to convince someone of this shit being real is an idiot.
Creative Works fucking with AI, just like The General music video, that is the best that can come from it, otherwise someone faked it, idk lol this just happened.
Also with the AI project I wanted to do last year, the Axl models suck, there are zero good ones, so there was no point in it.
The parody album isnt axl either, it is just parodies of GNR songs and stuff. I dont have a grudge against creative works either, I deleted the diss track because that was petty and stupid.

Edited by Skamos66
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

How @gunsnchalupas can to explain it nosense his  child...

Never mind that, how will he explain it to his cousin's dog?

4 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Maybe it's the 2010 mix of Soul Monster some folks heard at the Vienna after-party. 

It's more than likely a live recording of a song we're familiar with that has been officially released in studio form. Or, perhaps a studio recording of a cover song they play live? 

It will be a GNR branded pack of Vienna sausages.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

Can anybody help me this pain it just won’t stop 

sorry, now seriously anybody kind enough to hook me up with a link?

Theres some now on youtube if you look hard enough

New creative works leaks. These are also real

Axl rose - The Power of Love (celine dion cover)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9AezyZMnlH/?igsh=MTdoM3k5d2Z2OG01bQ==

Axl rose - titatium ( sia cover) 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8FnHfgs9vZ/?igsh=MWN4Znc4ZGhscmRqaA==

Axl rose - smoke on the water

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9QSlxtsmYr/?igsh=cWR2MXFlZnNueGhs

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1