Axl Rose at Billy Joel concert

Zoom in and you can see that he’s wearing knee compression sleeves under his jeans. 
Nice to see him out there but I’m praying for a vocal miracle if he is planning on touring next year. I honestly think we’ve “heard” the last of him sounding great again. Can’t fault him though. He always gave it everything he has every night. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Like 2

Axl's sounding pretty fucking solid on You may be right, his high pitched singing on Highway to hell on the other hand is sadly pretty thin again, but it's not like we haven't had that discussion before and before and before. 

• Like 4

He looks and sounds great for his age. 

My Dad is around the same age as Axl and is retired already and it’s tough to get him off the couch. :lol:

I’ve a feeling the next few years are the last we will ever see Axl. I’m almost certain he won’t carry on like the Stones or Aerosmith and he’s very reclusive. 

10 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

I’ve a feeling the next few years are the last we will ever see Axl. I’m almost certain he won’t carry on like the Stones or Aerosmith and he’s very reclusive. 

I think this is the most likely outcome aside from a few guest appearances here and there.

I hope he does something similar to what Prince did with Piano and a Microphone

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gibson87 said:

I think this is the most likely outcome aside from a few guest appearances here and there.

I hope he does something similar to what Prince did with Piano and a Microphone

I think that shipped sailed a long time ago.  He just never seemed to show any interest in being a solo act.

I also think the next tour could be the last.  He's definitely gonna hang it up and just retire to his mansion and never be seen again.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

put on some weight?

Well, it is brat summer. Some beer belly-ness is almost mandatory :shades:

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

He's put on some weight but looks very good.

It's interesting to me that for someone who was so focused on underground punk and metal in california

while making CD that Axl in a lot of ways seems to connect to music from the late 70s and early 80s in his

guest appearances. I guess it's what he would have listened to when he was growing up?

• Like 1

does anyone know if Axl was at Slashs recent show in LA?  Beta posted a pic of it from the  side of the stage, so she was there at the very least. 

Edited by Chester 524
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1