Axl Rose at Billy Joel concert

On 10/18/2024 at 9:20 AM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I also think it’s a success thing. I don’t think he feel like there’s anything left to prove anymore. If you look at the periods of when we felt his voice was amazing it was during times when he still felt like he had to prove who he was to everyone.

Soft comeback in 2000

Main comeback in 2006 

After CD was released 2009-2010

Guns reunion 2016

ACDC 2016. 

At this stage, he’s older, happier, more than financially secure and content with nothing left to prove to anyone anymore which has shown in all performances from 2019-today. 

If it's a choice to sound horrible, that's even worse!

I still think AC/DC fucked his voice.

1 hour ago, F*ck Fear said:

If it's a choice to sound horrible, that's even worse!

I still think AC/DC fucked his voice.

to sing like that at his age, it definitely takes a toll imo, but he sang like that with his hero/big influence. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vloors said:

When he posted anyone that had a opposing opinion was called a c@#$ or shut down. 

Axl is more of the type to not listen to anyone but himself and the yes men his surrounded himself with. 

Someone says something different than axls rosey coloured version/vision is immediately shut down and fired.

I get that but since he knows how to use X he can certainly read opinions about him if he wants to.  He can block people who are critical but he can see what people post.  It's not like 30 years ago where his "people" could just keep magazines and newspapers away from him if there was something critical of him.

56 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

I get that but since he knows how to use X he can certainly read opinions about him if he wants to.  He can block people who are critical but he can see what people post.  It's not like 30 years ago where his "people" could just keep magazines and newspapers away from him if there was something critical of him.

I dont think he respects or cares much of anyones opinions but his own.

44 minutes ago, vloors said:

I dont think he respects or cares much of anyones opinions but his own.

Don't think that's true. He was reportedly riddled with anxiety over his voice around the time of UK tour they had to cancel dates.

I don't think there's many singers, who actually sing live that aren't worrief about a bad performance going viral

• Haha 1