What songs that are NOT Guns N'Roses songs would you like to hear Axl cover? πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ˜€

• Karice changed the title to What songs that are NOT Guns N'Roses songs would you like to hear Axl cover? πŸ€”πŸ’‘πŸ˜€

Maybe Axl should cover a song that NOBODY would expect him to cover, something like,"I'm Blue," by Eiffel 65. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€” I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 is a an electronic, Techno laced song, something that is EXTREMELY out of Axl's usual song styles. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€” Axl is a Chameleon and can adapt to MANY different songs styles. The man teamed up with CARRIE UNDERWOOD, a Female Pop/Country Star, so Axl could rock I'm Blue song. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€”

3 minutes ago, Karice said:

Maybe Axl should cover a song that NOBODY would expect him to cover, something like,"I'm Blue," by Eiffel 65. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€” I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 is a an electronic, Techno laced song, something that is EXTREMELY out of Axl's usual song styles. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€” Axl is a Chameleon and can adapt to MANY different songs styles. The man teamed up with CARRIE UNDERWOOD, a Female Pop/Country Star, so Axl could rock I'm Blue song. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€”

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I know that song Karice it's awful!!!:lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Karice said:

I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 is a an electronic, Techno laced song, something that is EXTREMELY out of Axl's usual song styles. πŸ˜€πŸ’‘πŸ€”

Axl disagrees with that statement. πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rindmelon said:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I know that song Karice it's awful!!!:lol:

It's catchy however and a song that NOBODY would expect Axl to cover or even THINK about covering. Axl could rock it and sound even BETTER than Eiffel 65! πŸ˜€πŸ€”πŸ’‘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

ThisΒ :)....dance moves and everything

Slash and Duff ect should also dress like his band.....

Corey has such good enthusiasm, it is so cringe, you can’t help but watch πŸ˜‚ Β 

edit: I also agree to what you said about Slash and Duff but they should also bring out Buckethead with nunchucks for the outro πŸ”₯Β 

image.gif.e5f1e4c4855fa272aec51e4bea9e24de.gif

Edited by D4NNY
  • Thanks 1