Steven's 1993 Lawsuit? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ก

The Steven Adler Vs Guns N'Roses Lawsuit was one of the most bizarre Court cases I have ever seen. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿคจ Steven's Lawyer was asking Axl weird questions that Axl ALREADY answered. I'm surprised that Axl's Lawyer didn't object Steven's Lawyer for badgering Axl. A prime example of this weird question. Steven's Lawyer "Mr. Rose, how many Guns N'Roses Members did Heroin? Axl : Everyone in Guns N'Roses did Heroin." Steven's Lawyer: "So, did you take Heroin too when you say "Everyone?" Axl sounding annoyed,"Yes, I did Heroin too." Steven's Lawyer acted like he wasn't clear that "Everyone," means Axl did Heroin too. I'm surprised Axl didn't say something like,"How do you not understand that Everyone means I did Heroin too? What is wrong with you?" ๐Ÿคจ(But he probably didn't want to be seen as rude or something like that)ย 

Axl's Lawyer came off as bizarre too. Steven's Lawyer asked Axl something like,"What kind of drugs did Duff do?" Axl paused for about two minutes before answering something like,"Cocaine and pills, I couldn't tell if they were prescribed or not." Steven's Lawyer asked,"When did you first witness Duff doing drugs?" Axl's Lawyer FINALLY said,"Objection," which caused Axl to glare at his Lawyer and roll his eyes. The objection SHOULD have been when Steven's Lawyer asked what kind of drugs Duff did. Axl paused for about two minutes before answering that Duff did Cocaine and pills. Axl's Lawyer has plenty of time to object before Axl replied what kind of drugs Duff did. I felt so bad for Axl there, the objection only coming after Axl already answered what kind of drugs Duff did. No wonder Axl was upset with his Lawyer objecting when it was already too late. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

ย 

Steven's Lawyer calling Saul Hudson" Slash" Michael Colletti" Steven Adler"ย  Michael Mckagan" Duff" and Jeffrey Isbell "Izzy" in Court was just bizarre. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ They should have been called by their BIRTH/LEGAL names, not their STAGE names. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซย 

ย 

Steven's Lawyer bringing up Mr. Brownstone lyrics in Court was bizarre. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ I'm surprised Axl didn't ask why he was bringing up Mr. Brownstone lyrics in Court. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซย 

ย 

I found it bizarre that Axl implied he signs Contracts without FULLY understanding what he is signing. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ He said he left the trust of the Contract to the Manager and his Lawyers, but still. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

About Steven's Lawsuit itself, I personally feel it would have been better if Axl, Duff, Izzy, and Slash had just given Steven the roughly 2 Million check he wanted so bad without going to court, like a settle out of court thing. ๐Ÿ’ก

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Steven's Lawyer calling Saul Hudson" Slash" Michael Colletti" Steven Adler"ย  Michael Mckagan" Duff" and Jeffrey Isbell "Izzy" in Court was just bizarre. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ They should have been called by their BIRTH/LEGAL names, not their STAGE names. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

That's not bizarre. It's common practice.

Blackstar, you're a real gem ๐Ÿ’Ž for posting that in detail Steven Adler Vs Guns N'Roses Lawsuit thread, ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคญ but that thread is more of the events leading up to the lawsuit and the aftermath of it. My thread is questioning the ACTUAL Court Case I saw(A roughly 22 minute court case. The court case I saw came off as weird and like Steven's Lawyer was badgering Axl. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ