Stumbled into Tommy Stinson, tonight!

On 9/14/2024 at 1:42 PM, ZoSoRose said:

I was like 2 feet away so he probably heard it and ignored it lol

It’s clear to me all these guys are just so far removed from that period of their lives. Tommy’s current path couldn’t be further from his GNR days. Same with Ron, Bucket, Robin, Paul (probably), etc

Id bet Tommy is probably happier doing this. Everyone there was there because they liked Tommy and The Replacements. I was probably the only one that cared about his time in Guns N’ Roses

I saw one of Tommy's solo shows in Athens, Georgia in 2022 and paid for one of the meet and greets. He was very clear that he loved his time in Guns N' Roses, was immensely proud of Chinese Democracy, and would still be in the band if he could have juggled his family life and touring. He said it was family issues that kept him from staying Guns N' Roses and he wishes he was still a part of it, but now that it's over, he sees his days of "big rock shows" as being done and loves doing things like this on a smaller scale. He did mention that he stays in relatively frequent contact with Del James, Richard Fortus, and Frank Ferrer. Surprsingly, he also mentioned he talks to DJ Ashba occasionally.

• Like 4