Duff Mckagan - Heroes / True To The Death Rock N' Roll Ballad - new single

daub

8 hours ago, Italian girl said:

is it a random single or is there a new album coming??

Take it with a grain of salt (cannot express that enough) but Duff said in a recent interview that he's holding off on a new album because "GNR are doing something soon"

Edited by The Matinator
  • Wow 1

19 hours ago, vloors said:

Oh dear. I really hate people doing covers and this is as bad as I expected. Duff aint no singer.

Duff is a Singer, he sings backup on MANY Guns N'Roses songs, in fact, he does a Trio with himself and Axl in Sweet Child Of Mine (Where do we go now?" Part. I originally thought that the Where do we go now?" Part was Axl singing in three different voices, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's a TRIO of Axl, Izzy, and Duff! 😳😀 Duff sings LEAD in So Fine if not the ENTIRE song. 💡😀

Edited by Karice
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Karice said:

Duff is a Singer, he sings backup on MANY Guns N'Roses songs, in fact, he does a Trio with himself and Axl in Sweet Child Of Mine (Where do we go now?" Part. I originally thought that the Where do we go now?" Part was Axl singing in three different voices, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's a TRIO of Axl, Izzy, and Duff! 😳😀 Duff sings LEAD in So Fine if not the ENTIRE song. 💡😀

He could have sung the whole back catalogue on his own but his voice still sucks today. And he’s not alone. A.X.L.

15 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Kinda weird that he's selling signed lithographs with that artwork, but didn't release it as a 7" single... maybe that's coming later?

Not sure how many he’d sell and the costs to print a min order. Prob best to wait to see how it’s received or wait until an album 

On 9/26/2024 at 1:04 AM, vloors said:

Oh dear. I really hate people doing covers and this is as bad as I expected. Duff aint no singer.

On 9/26/2024 at 3:29 AM, batatadoce said:

Another version of Heroes... That's fresh.

Eh it's not that bad. Better than the one with Johnny Depp singing.

On 9/26/2024 at 8:55 AM, The Matinator said:

Take it with a grain of salt (cannot express that enough) but Duff said in a recent interview that he's holding off on a new album because "GNR are doing something soon"

Probably another tour I'm guessing.

On 9/26/2024 at 10:06 AM, Cosmo said:

Yeah, Heroes has become one of those songs literally everyone covers.... but this sounds pretty good. Solid. Don't get me wrong but it's much, much better than Axl's Love To Love.

I agree with this, Love to Love was a huge letdown imo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Karice said:

His not good enough to be a real "singer" or front man. His a one tone drone.

And everyone knows he has done backup singing in a band (which many band members in groups do btw) and a few terrible solos.

• Like 2