Duff Mckagan - Heroes / True To The Death Rock N' Roll Ballad - new single

1 hour ago, waxl1974 said:

Saw Duff at Islington last night. Pretty solid set and he brought out Steve Jones towards the end for a couple of tracks. Duff comes over very humble and seems to really be enjoying doing his own thing and appreciated the support of people coming out to see him doing it. Wears his heart on his sleeve. 

Did they play Neurotic Outsiders stuff? That would be fucking awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waxl1974 said:

Saw Duff at Islington last night. Pretty solid set and he brought out Steve Jones towards the end for a couple of tracks. Duff comes over very humble and seems to really be enjoying doing his own thing and appreciated the support of people coming out to see him doing it. Wears his heart on his sleeve. 

Duff is a sweetheart. 🥰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Unfortunately not. Would have been epic if they had. Steve Jones played Arms round a memory and Heroes. 

Neurotic Outsiders was a great collaboration. Be great if Duff could tap back into that more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

11 minutes ago, waxl1974 said:

Unfortunately not. Would have been epic if they had. Steve Jones played Arms round a memory and Heroes. 

Neurotic Outsiders was a great collaboration. Be great if Duff could tap back into that more. 

Such an underrated band! Their album and EP are in regular rotation for me 

• Like 3

On 10/4/2024 at 9:05 AM, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Did anyone else go to his show last night in Manchester?

Yes, I was there, he was really good. I enjoyed it 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spoon87 said:

Well it was everything I hoped it would be (except maybe River of Deceit which he didn't play tonight) but my heart is full. He's obviously such a good guy and a kick ass musician. His slower songs are so beautiful and as soon as he picks up the pace he rips the place apart. My ears are ringing like hell. 

Honestly, this was a dream come true, seeing him perform live in such an intimate setting. 

Duff, cheers to you, keep the songs coming.

Hmm. This thought JUST popped into my head, but do you think Duff could have been the Frontman/Lead Singer of Guns N' Roses? 🤔💡😀

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2024 at 10:40 PM, kingcanyon said:

Loved the gig yesterday except for the bold English guy (also seen on this video) who was throwing beer cups at the stage and pissed off Duff quite a bit. But as he is not Axl he did not walk off the stage. It did spoil the atmosphere though.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Petr said:

Heroes work well when played live. My personal Brno gig highlight was You're Crazy. That kicked ass. You Can't Put Your Arms Around Memory was much better sung by Duff then in 2016-17 with GNR.

You're Crazy was my highlight of Dublin too. Probably my favourite rendition of that song that I've heard

• Like 2

On 10/12/2024 at 2:43 AM, Petr said:

Loved the gig yesterday except for the bold English guy (also seen on this video) who was throwing beer cups at the stage and pissed off Duff quite a bit. But as he is not Axl he did not walk off the stage. It did spoil the atmosphere though.

I don't blame Duff for being pissed at a guy throwing beer cups at the stage. ☢️ Duff got hit in his head by a Concertgoer who threw a glass bottle filled with pee at a Concert and had to be rushed to the hospital. The beer cup incident must have brought back PTSD of the glass throwing fiasco! ☢️ Concerts REALLY should have plexiglass barriers between the performers and the Audiences! ☢️