Woman got married without signing a prenup and now has to pay her ex husband Alimony! 😱😳

Karice

AΒ  Woman gave advice to all Women who are getting married to sign Prenups. πŸ’‘ She said when she was getting married, she had a lot of credit card debt and owed about $40,000 in student loans. Her Friends and Family told her to sign a Prenup, but she thought,"Mike and I will be married until one of us dies and I owe a lot of credit card debt and owed about $40,000 in student loans, a Prenup makes zero sense." She didn't sign a Prenup and got married to Mike. During the marriage, she became a VERY wealthy and successful CEO/Businesswoman. Her and Mike's marriage ended up being OVER, not because of death as she had predicted, but because of a DIVORCE. She becoming wealthy and successful made MORE than Mike did. So she now has to pay him about $2,000 every month in Alimony! 😱😳 My God! 😱🀭She warned women who are getting married to ALWAYS sign Prenups because you never know what could happen in the future. She said she hoped her cautionary tale would save other women going forward. πŸ’‘Β 

Β 

Edit. I accidentally put a happy smile 🀭 When I was actually trying to put a shocked face 😳 But I cannot erase the happy face and put the shocked face. πŸ’‘

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

To be fair, a WOMAN having to pay her ex husband Alimony is not something I am familiar with knowing. It's ALWAYS been the ex husband having to pay his ex wife Alimony, the other way around seems unorthodox to me. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

1 hour ago, Karice said:

To be fair, a WOMAN having to pay her ex husband Alimony is not something I am familiar with knowing. It's ALWAYS been the ex husband having to pay his ex wife Alimony, the other way around seems unorthodox to me. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Sexist.

Edited by Lio
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I ever get married and divorced, I hope she doesn't try to take my Chinese Democracy red hand (Cover B) CD.

Just now, Karice said:

Hmm. I've never heard of a Woman being called Sexist beforeΒ 

Β πŸ€”

It not as common, like a black man being called a racist. Sexists come in both genders, and racists come in all colors.Β 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sweersa said:

If I ever get married and divorced, I hope she doesn't try to take my Chinese Democracy red hand (Cover B) CD.

Wow, forgot I have this πŸ˜‚. Just moved house I'm gonna hunt for it tonight. Is yours still wrapped, or opened?Β 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Wow, forgot I have this πŸ˜‚. Just moved house I'm gonna hunt for it tonight. Is yours still wrapped, or opened?Β 

It’s wrapped, I framed it and hung it on a wall in my home. πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

American thread is American....it's quite common in other parts of the world for the partner who makes more money to pay alimony. Where is the logic in the husband always having to pay for his ex wife? Makes no sense to me.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2024 at 1:03 AM, Sweersa said:

It’s wrapped, I framed it and hung it on a wall in my home. πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

That is soooooo cool. I wanna do the same when I can find mine.Β 

Kinda relevant, but not really πŸ˜†, on the weekend, just purchased Beatles Abbey Road vinyl, NZ pressing, and the 🍏 is on side 2, and the sliced apple is on side one. It's supposed to be the other way round.Β 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

That is soooooo cool. I wanna do the same when I can find mine.Β 

Kinda relevant, but not really πŸ˜†, on the weekend, just purchased Beatles Abbey Road vinyl, NZ pressing, and the 🍏 is on side 2, and the sliced apple is on side one. It's supposed to be the other way round.Β 

I wish they made more of the grenade covers. That one is great. Apparently it was Axl’s favorite. Maybe if they ever do a special release or something…