Use Your Illusion as one album

The records are "perfect" as is..Though I never got the covers or multiple DC's and never cared for NR

coincidentally I find the filler on II pleasing in a way that makes the rest easier to digest, because it's a weird record with tracks all over the place that lacks continuity from one track to the next, it's a decadent mess, that conjurs up its own meaning in a way, I wouldn't have it any other way, 'cept for So Fine standing out and not in a good way.

I tend to skip more stuff on I even if so called filler is objectively a step above II's filler.

The filler stance is way overblown, there's a handful of misses out of what 25+ crafted songs that are synonymous with gnr. That crowd can argue until they're blue in the face, all I'm saying is that gnr might not be the band for you.

On 10/15/2024 at 5:07 AM, Free Bird said:

I’d swap MyWorld for the long version of 14 Years which is even superior than the original

The fact that they didn’t include any of the demos on the Illusion boxset is absolutely ludicrous. :crazy:

• Like 1