Did Axl have Cancer? πŸ˜³πŸ˜±β˜’οΈπŸ˜¨πŸ˜²πŸ˜¬πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€”

That's SEVEN shocked emojis for this thread and single thinking emoji. A Fan said something like,"I ln 2001, I got a sudden dark spot that looked like the Melanoma Skin Cancer. I went to my nearest Cancer Treatment Center to check it out. There, I saw Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses in the waiting room.Β  I was VERY starstruck, but I was too shy too say anything to him. Axl was called first and went inside. I got called about 30 minutes later and m yes, it was Melanoma, but lucky it was caught in the VERY early stage and I was able to get treated right away to try to kill the Melanoma in its tracks. After my treatment, a Doctor mentioned to meΒ  that Axl Rose was a Cancer Patient and I was floored .I couldn't believe Axl had Cancer."

Β 

Did Axl have Cancer? Or is this Fan full of Bullshit? Because I feel that if Axl REALLY was a Cancer Patient, this would have been a REALLY well known thing, like worldwide known. πŸ€” Also, HIPPA/Doctor/Patient Confidentiality would forbid Doctors from telling random People other Patients' private business. πŸ’‘πŸ€”

8 minutes ago, Karice said:

Also, HIPPA/Doctor/Patient Confidentiality would forbid Doctors from telling random People other Patients' private business. πŸ’‘πŸ€”

So let’s make a thread to discuss something so personal about someone in depth with strangers on the internet.Β 

if he did, he did.

if he didn’t, he didn’t.

if he did and wanted us to know he would’ve said.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like 3